Chapter 10: On the set with paint balloons

Ian, Anthony, Britney, Jamie and of course the camera man walked to the park where Ian and Anthony usually shoot Pokemon in real life episodes.

They found a good spot to start filming and the camera man set up. One of Ian and Anthony's friends showed up, ready to play Pikachu. The make up artist also showed up around the same time.

Britney and Jamie walked away from the set and walked around the park.

"Ooooh slide!" Jamie screamed. She ran to the playground and climbed to the slide.

Britney laughs. "You're such a five year old."

"Yeah, and I'm proud." Jamie said. She slides down the slide with a smile on her face.

"Pikachu is too mature for that!"

"This Pikachu isn't!." Jamie slides down the slide again. "Okay, I'm done."

"Already? But you just started."

"Sliding is a hard job."

"Oh yeah, sliding is so hard. You need to be payed more cause it's so hardcore." Britney said sarcastically.

"I know," Jamie said, flipping her hair. "So what are the guys doing?

"I don't know." Britney said. Britney turned around and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Hey guys! What are you doing?" She yelled.

"Setting up shit!" Anthony said, yelling back.

"Okay! Do you want us to help?" Britney yelled.

"No, we're good." 

"Okay." Britney turned to Jamie. "They're setting up shit."

"Yeah, I heard."

"So what are we gonna do while they are filming?" Britney asked.

"Be in the extras and photobomb a smosh video?" Jamie suggested.

"Great idea!" Britney laughed.

"They're filming! Lets go." Jamie said.

The girls walked closer to the set where Britney snuck closer and flipped off Ian, who was behind one of the camera man, which was caught on camera. Jamie softly laughs.

"What? Did you forget your line?" Anthony said to Ian.

"No, she flipped me off!" Ian said. He pointed to Britney, putting her on the spot.

"What? No, I didn't flip you off." Britney lied winking at Ian.

Ian flipped off Britney, which made both the girls laugh.

"Well fuck you too!" Britney said laughing afterwards.

As Ian and Anthony filmed Pokemon in real life 5, Jamie and Britney walked off to get ice cream. Jamie ordered vanilla ice cream in a cone with sprinkles. Britney ordered cookie dough ice cream in a cone with caramel and sprinkles. Britney payed for the both of them and the girls sat down.

"So do you think Ian and Anthony like having us around?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, cause we are just that awesome." Britney said. Both girls licked their ice cream cones and continued to talk.

"So I think we should prank them again." Jamie suggested.

"Yes! But what should we do?" Britney asked.

"I don't know, maybe hide all their video games and see them freak out." Jamie laughed at what she thought was a bad prank. "Just kidding. Do you have any ideas."

"Yeah but it's a little messy." Britney said.

"Please explain." Jamie said.

The girls ate some more ice cream before talking about the prank that they going to pull.

"So I think we should buy paint and balloons, fill the balloons with paint and throw the balloons at them." Britney explains. 

After finished their ice cream cones, the girls walked out of the ice cream shop and walked next door the store to get the balloons and small bottles of paint. They then got what they needed and headed to the Smosh house.

The girls unlocked the door (with the key under the mat just for them), opened the balloons and paint and started filling the balloons with paint, just as planned.

Just then, Jamie got a text message from Ian saying that they just finished and they were on their way home.

"Ian just texted me. They're coming home." Jamie said finishing the last paint balloon.

"Wait. How did Ian get your number?" Britney asked, looking confused.

"Remember that night when we all went out for dinner and you went to the bathroom?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah."

"Well while you were gone, Anthony checked your phone, and Ian and I shared ours, Anthony's and your number." Jamie said.

"And you didn't tell me?" Britney asked.

"No. Only because I forgot." Jamie said.

The door knob wiggled. Jamie and Britney got into their positions (they also put down newspaper in the process of filling up the balloons) and each grabbed a paint balloon.

Ian and Anthony walked into the house, out of costume, looking for the girls. Britney and Jamie stood up and threw balloons at the guys. They threw all the balloons until the boys were covered in paint (and until they ran out).

"What the hell." Ian said.

"Oh look Jamie, they're so  colorful." Britney said laughing.

The boys look at each other and smiled. "Who wants a hug?" Anthony asks.

"Me!" Britney screams. She takes off her jacket and waits for a hug.

"EW! Don't touch me with paint all over you." Jamie said.

"Party pooper! Come on Anthony give me a hug." Britney said reaching her arms out. Anthony walked up to Britney and gave her a hug.

"Group hug! Sorry Jamie. You don't have a choice." Ian said to Jamie.

They all gathered for a group hug squeezing tight.

"Alright. I'm gonna change my shirt." Britney said letting go.

"Me too." said Jamie.

Both the girls walked into their guest rooms and changed their shirts. Jamie came into the living room wearing an Adventure time t-shirt. Britney walked into the living room wearing a Food Battle 2012 t-shirt.

"Wait here." said Anthony. He walks into his room and changed his shirt. He wore his food battle 2012 t-shirt, matching what Britney wore.

"Hey look, a food battle shirt!" Britney said, pointing to Anthony.

"Matchies!" Anthony said excitedly.

Britney laughs. Jamie and Britney had a ball pranking the guys....twice in one day.