7

Ainsley saw her and her best friend's dates making out with eachother. She watched in disbelief, anger swelling up inside her.

"Ainsley!? What are you doing here?" Donovan asked quickly noticing her. He grabbed Conner by the arms and throwing him off of himself and onto the floor. (guess who's on top😻😻)

"I can ask you two the same thing! You were supposed to pick up me and Evelyn over an hour ago! And why are you two making out?? Are you 💅??" she asked. She was talking almost too quickly for the boys to understand out of confusion.

"Yea. Whudda bout it wench?" Conner spoke up and Donovan smacked him across the head.

"I-I don't know." Donovan admitted.

"Well why didn't you just tell us?" Ainsley asked sadly, tears now swelling up in her eyes.  "Why did you think it would be better for us to find out this way? Did you even like us at all?" The first of many tears rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry. And I really did- do. I really do like you Ainsley." Donovan reassured her sadly.

"I'm kinda sorry too. I never did like Evelyn. I just used her as my beard so people wouldn't know our secret." Conner admitted, though he didn't seem phased at all. Ainsley stared in disbelief.

"Whatever. I can speak for me and Evelyn when I say we're done. Don't either of you talk to us again." Ainsley said wiping her tears finally and walking out the door.

She closed his bedroom door behind her but before it shut she heard Conner say something to Donovan.

"You wanna continue my wittle kitten?" She could hear the smirk in Conners voice.

"Yes my shawty sugarlips sweetums pumpkin spice latte🥺" Donovan replied immediately.

"THATS NASTAYYYYY" she yelled and sprinted out the door. She shut herself inside her car, taking a deep breathe before turning the keys in the ignition. She knew exactly where she had to go.

"Next stop, Evelyn's." she said to herself and drove off.

-

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK THESE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT HAHA NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE >:)
WHATS GON HAPPONNNN