Are you happy now?

Katsuki's heart hurt so much, he felt empty inside and barely enough strength to stand but he needed to get out of there for the sake of his son.

His son was a carbon copy of Katsuki, even though he was the son of Katsuki and Izuku, none of his looks took after Izuku.

Kazuki Midoriya had his spiky blonde hair, red crimson eyes, but even though he looks like Katsuki he didn't have the same personality as him. Kazuki was a very nice and shy child, he was smart for a 1 ½-year-old, and unlike his fathers, he didn't really like heroes but he also sees all of them as aunts and uncles.

Katsuki searched everywhere for his phone only to realize that Izuku had taken it with him after the fight they had. He rushed into Kazuki's room to make sure Izuku hadn't touched him while he was knocked out.

To his relief, Kazuki was still asleep in his crib from the last time Katsuki had checked on him. Katsuki rushed to pack a small bag of things Kazuki needed not worrying about himself before he got the baby carrier on and wrapped Kazuki in a blanket.

It was snowing to his luck so he would just have to wrap Kazuki in a couple of blankets before he left. Katsuki made sure he had a couple of pacifiers and grabbed his son's favorite plushie he got from Eijirou when he was born.

When Katsuki left, he realized just how cold it was and he hoped that the layers on Kazuki were enough to keep his young son warm.

The bakusquad still lived together but they lived 30 minutes away by car so walking would take a long time, he hoped that his son wouldn't wake up.

Katsuki knew that he and Izuku were falling out of love when Kazuki was born, Izuku was rarely home while Katsuki was pregnant and when he was home it would be just to sleep, nothing else.

It changed when Kazuki was born, they were happy for the first couple of months but then after a particularly hard day of work for Izuku, He hit Katsuki, Izuku had hurt him so bad Katsuki couldn't move. That was the first time it happened and Izuku had said it would be the last time but he lied because a couple of days later he gave Katsuki a black eye.

It was different this time around, Katsuki had asked him if he was cheating because he had been coming home every night drunk and having lipstick kisses on his body, Izuku had lost it.

"You're too sensitive, this is nothing compared to what you have been through before."

"If you try to leave me, I'll hurt Kazuki"

"Try me Katsuki"

"You are worthless"

Izuku had knocked him out and he assumed he had taken everything that made sure Katsuki couldn't ask for help.

Katsuki was just glad he didn't touch Kazuki, he would take a punch from anyone just to protect his son.

He wondered if he and Izuku were ever truly happy and in love because he couldn't remember a time that they ever were not even when they got married.

It was a couple of hours or what Katsuki assumed was a couple of hours later when Kazuki started to whine. He let a soothing scent trying to calm him but Katsuki knew that he was hungry and probably wet, he just hoped that Kazuki could last a little longer since he could already see the Bakusquad house.

Katsuki was cold and as much as he hoped Kazuki was warm, he knew that he probably was cold as well, he hoped someone was awake since it was still night time.

Walking up the pathway to the front door that he had done multiple times before, he was nervous that they would agree with Izuku.

Katsuki was covered with snow. Kazuki had some snow on him but not too much which made Katsuki happy.