Birthday Special

Katsuki had never really celebrated his birthday before, His parents were never home and that didn't stop just because it was his birthday.

The most he got was a happy birthday text from his parents and 20 dollars.

Deku knew Katsuki didn't celebrate his birthday but never stopped giving him gifts on April 20th. Of course he was confused at first but got used to it after years of it happening.

That tradition stopped the year Kazuki was born but Katsuki just brushed it off as him being busy with work.

Then he found out he was cheating and moved in with his pack.

Katsuki wasn't expecting anything for his birthday. He just expected it to be a normal day for him, Kazuki and his mate.

But of course his wonderful mate would have planned something for his omega.

Kazuki had woken both of them up around 4:30 because he had a nightmare and wanted to sleep with them, which wasn't uncommon since Denki had decided to tell the 4 year old that monsters lived in the closet/under his bed and came out at night.

(Denki wasn't allowed to be alone with Kazuki after that)

His son fell asleep in between his fathers relatively fast and Eijirou followed soon after but Katsuki laid awake admiring his small family.

Kazuki looked like Katsuki but some faces he made could only belong to Deku which made Katsuki's heart clench. His personality? Kazuki definitely took after Eijirou with that.

Katsuki woke up to someone (his son) jumping on him. He didn't remember falling back to sleep but that didn't matter since he was a mother and he has responsibilities to do.

"Mama! good morning! Happy Birthday!" Kazuki said

Sitting up with Kazuki on his lap, Katsuki tried to adjust to being awake.

"Thank you baby" Katsuki said

His son smiled up at him and he couldn't help but smile back.

"Daddy is cooking pancakes!"

"is that so? we should go help him"

Katsuki stood up from bed with his son. Usually he would make the bed right away but he could do that later.

There were moving boxes everywhere when he walked out of their room. The pack had decided to move into a bigger place so Kazuki could have his own room.

The house had two stories, The first floor had a living room, dining room, kitchen, a bathroom, a laundry room, and a room downstairs which was an Office the pack shared.

The second floor was where the rooms were located. When you first walked up the stairs on the left was Mina and Sero's room, then a bathroom, Kazuki's room was next, Denki and Hitoshi's room was on the right, and at the end of the hallway was Katsuki and Eijirou's room.

If it were the weekend, Katsuki would probably see Denki or Mina while walking downstairs but it was a Tuesday and everyone had work or so Katsuki thought.

There were multiple voices coming from the dining room/ kitchen. it was quiet enough that you couldn't make out what they were saying but there was talking.

As Katsuki got closer, he heard his husband and the pack. Kazuki struggled in his arms so he put him down, watching him run to his dad.

"daddy! I got mama up!" Kazuki said

"good job bub!" Eijirou said

Katsuki leaned against the doorway watching them interact with each other. If you told me 3 years ago that he would be married to the love of his life and finally have a safe home to raise Kazuki, he probably would have laughed in your face.