6

♥<Dekubaku>
♥top deku baku bottom💚🧡
♥ ×
♥enjoy, muwa💋

Deku P.O.V:

It's been two week since that happened. .kacchan is still ignoring me tho, and i don't know why. .i really wanted to talk to him about what happened, but i can't since his ignoring me, he even stopped yelling, insulting and calling me names. .

Every one was also surprised on why kacchan was ignoring me, but he still yell's at them. . .

'Ever since that day. .kacchan has been ignoring me. .he stopped yelling at me, stopped calling me name's, he even stopped looking at me. . .god how i miss it whenever he yells at me, how those beautiful ruby eyes looks at me, how he sometimes soften his expression whenever he looks at me. . .god. . . please tell me what i did wrong. .please tell me why my future husband is ignoring me. .'

I was cut off of my thought by uraraka asking me something

U:"deku-kun? Are you ok? You've been spacing out lately. ."

D:"oh? Uh, yeah im fine uraraka, thank you for worrying about me tho"

I said while scratching the back of my neck, uraraka gave me a smile and said

U:"it's ok deku-kun! But. . .if you need someone to talk too. .me, todoroki, Iida, tsu and the whole class is here, please talk to us whenever you're comfortable,ok?"

She gave me a carrying yet worried smile, i really didn't like it when people worry about me, ever since i was little. .

D:"thank you for the offer uraraka and for worrying about me,but really. .im ok."

I gave her one of my brightest smile, and that made her calm down a little,

U:"sigh. .if you say so"

Again she smiled, then she continued on taking about something. .i didn't exactly know what she was talking about since i wasn't really paying attention. .but this time, i did. . . .

Well. . . . .

I tried. . . .

I just couldn't listen to her, my mind was still stuck on kacchan, and was still trying to find the reason why his ignoring me

'Goddammit kacchan, just tell me why your ignoring me. .'

(Time skip brought to you by my mommy issues-)

I was in my dorm studying and listening to the rain, it wasn't a pretty strong one, but it was half. After some time of studying, i felt a little thirsty so i got up, went out of my dorm, and went to the kitchen to drink something.

Something surprised me when i entered the kitchen tho, i saw kacchan making some hot cocoa looking prettier then Aphrodite (my man deku really said- Aphrodite could never😩✋) herself, and for some reason, i couldn't stop myself for staring at him. .how beautiful he looks without his scowl, how cute he looked while picking the some marshmallows, how pretty he looked wearing my merch-. . .

Wait. . .wha!?!

'Kacchan's wearing one of my hoodie merch! And he looks so freaking cute in it!! What do i do. .If he see's me he will surely take it off, but i don't want that. .gahh what should i do!?!, a picture? Yeah! Maybe i can take a picture!. .no. .i can't take a picture without kacchan's consent, plus i left my phone back in my dorm. . god help me!!, im having a gay panic over here!!!. .that's it!"

Once i finally stopped gay panicking at how beautiful kacchan looked, i went up behind him, thankfully he was he had all of his focused on the marshmallow so he didn't notice me. I took a deep breath, hesitant at first, but decided to just fuck it and hugged him from behind, resting my head on the crook of his neck , inhaling his caramel mix with lavander scent. .it's sounds weird i know, but take a good look at me and tell me if i give a single fuck-

Anyway-

D:"you look so cute wearing my merch doll"

He didn't say anything, he just gave me a "hmm" and continued on picking the perfect marshmallow, we stayed like that for about one minute, waiting for the hot cocoa to be done.

B:"hey. .go get me another mug. ."

D:"huh?"

B:"i said go get me another mug, we can't drink in the same mug you know"

D:"oh, uh. .k"

I let kacchan go, already missing his warmth. .i went over to one of the cabinet and got a white mug, i went over to kacchan and gave it to him. He took it and place it near his mug, and me, im already getting back to what i was doing earlier, enjoying kacchan's warmth. .

'I wanna stay like this forever. .'

It feels nice hugging kacchan like this, having him in my arms, him not pushing me away. . .Feels nice. .

D:"kacchan. . ."

B:"mhm?"

D:"why we're you ignoring me?"

B:". . ."

B:"because"

•sorry for the late update,online school is the reason for that😒
•anyways,what do yall think katsuki will tell izuku? Will he tell him the truth or will he tell him to fuck of?. .find it out in the next chapter😌✨
•Bye my little horny readers~ muwa💋