~12~

Author's Note:
It's been long, I know. Sorry for the delay. Have a  happy reading!!

***°***

Jin's Pov

"What?", she looked so stupefied at my confession and I scratched my nape in embarrassment. Why did I blurt it out already? What would she think of me now?

"I... I.. ", she stuttered and I held her hand. She is not in the right state of mind to think about my confession. I must have been stupid at the moment. I was just too lost in her cuteness. I pressed her hands and rubbed my thumb in circles to calm her down. 

She needs time to process everything

"It's okay. You don't need to feel the same for me. Also, I will wait. You need to move on from that toxic relationship. Just take some rest, okay?", I told her with a smile and she nodded, like an obedient kid. 

How did he even get the heart to hurt her when she looked so small and innocent? 

He is a monster

"Will you freshen up?", I asked her and she looked at me with an indecipherable expression.

"Here?", she asked in a very low tone and I nodded. Where will she do her bath then? I know it's awkward but it's better than the hell she is in. I petted her head and she just stared at me. Okay! She is just staring, Jin, not in any way that is close to the feeling you are having for her. 

She is just confused and blank

"I will get you a spare towel, and you can wear my clothes for the time being. We can go shopping someday to get you clothes", I informed her and she pressed her lips into a thin line. I got up and walked to my closet to select the clothes for her. I chose the comfy pajamas and smiled. These will look nice on her but I am not sure of the size.

"You don't need to- ", I shushed her by placing my index finger on her soft lips. She froze at her spot and I smiled softly. She is precious, just like a pretty glass doll. Her trembling lips were swollen red, with a bruise on the corner and that made my blood boil. I wish I could kill that person with all my might. He tortured such a poor soul.

"It's okay. If you feel you are troubling us or something, then you are absolutely wrong. I am doing this because I wanted to. So, don't think about that much and go freshen up. If you need anything, just call me. Also, you can lock the door after I go", I pinched her cheeks and handed her the towel and a spare brush.

"Why do ... why do you... like me?", she asked, blinking her eyes and I smiled. I don't have a reason to like her. I just started falling for her and I don't know exactly know when. But now is not the right time to talk about that.

"We will talk about that later, okay? Freshen up now. I will make something for you. Don't think much, I will manage everything, okay?" I caressed her cheek and she nodded in slowly. 

She is too fragile at the moment

"I am going now. Just call me if you need anything, okay?", I told her and walked out of the room, closing the door. I smiled to myself as I stepped outside. She is out of that hell now and with me. My doll is going to stay with me. 

I walked to the living room and looked at Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi glaring at the maknae line. 

What did they do now?