~2~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! I didn't know I would update this early but then, I have the drafts ready. Please look forward to the story. Have a happy reading!!

***°***

"Pass me the hoe", Namjoon asked forwarding his hand and Jimin pushed Taehyung to him. I looked at Yoongi and we shook our heads in disbelief while Hobi burst out into laughter.

"I was asking for that tool idiot. Not for a person", Namjoon sighed in defeat and walked to the other end to get himself the gardening instrument. It's been three days since we have moved in and we finally settled everything this morning.

Setting up our luggage and moving all our things is really onerous and tiring. And we are happy that it is finally done. We have seen the lawn in the backyard yesterday and decided to do gardening for relaxation.

But the only ones who are doing this task right now are Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, and also the handsome me. Jimin was continuously on his phone either talking or texting, obviously to his girlfriend. And that lazy Yoongi is sleeping on the bench in the daylight. Aish! I am tired of living with him.

"Nari told me to plant these", Hobi forwarded a pouch of seeds and we smiled showing a thumbs up. Nari was the one who told us what we have to do to implant the seeds and the lawn stuff. She knows better than all of us.

I took the spade in my hand to loosen the ground and to break up lumps in the soil. This villa was unused for more than a year and that's the reason perhaps the soil is like this. But it doesn't feel any old or weird because everything was renovated before we entered.

When we were informed that the villa is unused for one year, Taehyung and Jimin fantasized about the ghosts and stupid spiritual beings. Gosh, they are almost 23 and behaving like 6-year-old kids excited over non-existent creatures.

I wiped the sweat off my face and smiled as I completed the work. Namjoon should plant the seeds now. 

"I am warning you. Bloom beautiful flowers. My handsome face bore sweat not to expect a nothing", I told the soil and the rest laughed.

"Jin hyung, being single is even making you talk to the ground", Taehyung joked and I let out a scowl. 

"Who said I need someone? I will date myself. No one can reach my standards", I showed off and they laughed. These idiots! Do they completely forget that I am the eldest over here? That makes me feel nice though. I am happy with what I am and what I have right now.

"Nice Joke. We will see that when you meet your Miss Right", Namjoon stated and I smiled. Well! Let's see if I get one. 

"But she will surely run away hearing his terrible dad jokes", We turned to Yoongi who mouthed those words while closing his eyes. That idiot didn't even open his eyes and he is talking about me huh?

"Please continue your role as a rock Suga ssi. We might need a rock in any of our sets", I snapped at him and he just continued his sleep. 

We finally finished the planting and smiled at our hard work. It's almost afternoon and I am so hungry. We didn't expect this would take so long and forgot about the breakfast. My stomach is growling in hunger now. I saw Jimin blushing and laughing on his phone.

"Park Jimin, you will be the one watering the plants from now every day since you didn't give a hand at all", I declared and the rest nodded.