Ch.18

Im sorry for taking a while, but also mainly for this crappy chapter

When it finally came down to recording, it was 2 weeks after Y/n finished school. They were waiting to record their songs, and so excited.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon pulled Y/n off to the side that morning. She hadn't done anything to get in trouble...yet.

Nay: "So this whole 4 weeks, what have you learned?"

Y/n: "Oh..because I'm grounded?"

Jeong: "Yes"

Y/n: "Not to put myself in danger and not sneak out"

Nay: "Yes, also no lying, by sneaking out you lied and disrespected us, but it's all good now. And it's been the 4 weeks, so....here you go"

Y/n grabbed her phone, now hugging her unnies...she finally has her phone back. She sat back down, playing games on her phone.

She couldn't use her backup because Nayeon took it while she was at school that first morning. All of her members knew about her phone, and she wouldn't be able to lie about it.

Mina: "I see you're ungrounded"

Y/n: "Yup, I'm never gonna act up again"

Dahyun: "Well that's a lie"

Y/n: "I know"

The recording came to an end, and they all had fun, but now they ordered food and headed back to the dorm while they waited for the take out to come in.

It a pretty good recording, later on they'll get the dance, they'll have fun. And it'll be better than ever. They can't wait for the fan meetings.

After months and having their comeback on September 23, they were now ready for their fan meet

Nay: "We don't have to wear our outfits"

Y/n: "I'm wearing my favorite hoodie"

Mina: "I think we're all wearing our comfy clothes"

Y/n: "Let's go"

At the fan meet, Y/n was going around with a toy hammer hitting her members, Mina and Chaeyoung also got one. So they were helping Y/n as well, at one point chasing Nayeon.

Nay: "You take a right and I'll take the left"

Jihyo: "Okay, Hurry"

They cornered the three, but didn't have any success getting the toys. Over all they had fun, Tzuyu sat down and put Y/n on her lap.

Tzu: "Comfy?"

Y/n: "Yeah"

Tzu: "Okay"

The whole Feel Special era was actually so much fun, but there wasn't really much going on....they had their next song More and More coming up in the next year 2020

It's now early March, they were all filming their Twice TV, that will be Time To Twice.

Manager: "Here you go Y/n" she handed Y/n the cards since she was Emceeing.

Nay: "Oh you're Emcee?"

Y/n: "Yup, I'm not playing with on teams with you all. I get a little too competitive, but...you know what you'll see"

They call for them to be ready...Y/n stood in the middle waiting for her cue to start. They started the camera, giving Y/n her cue.

Y/n counted them down, and they did their introduction. Letting them settle a little