Ch.33

They made it back at the hotel, and Y/n called Lis, she finally got herself to stop crying "Lis, I can meet you tomorrow, if that's okay"

Lis: "Yeah, tomorrow works. Where should we go?"

Y/n: "Uh..." "Unnie, do you want to come, if so we might get pizza tomorrow"

Jihyo: "Yeah, we'll stay in today, get pizza tomorrow"

Y/n: "Lis is it okay if I bring Jihyo?"

Lis: "Yeah it's fine, so where we going?"

Y/n: "Pizza, the one that's by the school"

Lis: "Okay, is 2...Okay? I get off work at 1 and it gives me time to change and go over there"

Y/n: "I'll see you at 2"

Lis hummed then hung up, Y/n looked over "Can you believe this...This is how I can prove that my parents won't change when they have the baby"

Jihyo: "I'm sorry Y/n"

Y/n: "I guess my life sucks, only you guys make it better"

That day went by, and the next day, Y/n went back to her parents house, to find out her license came in. So she took it, cussed out her parents (again) for lying to her, and then went meet Lis

Y/n: "Hey Lis"

Lis: "I thought I would be late, not you"

Y/n: "Sorry, family complications"

Lis: "Ah, sorry bout that dude"

Y/n: "Lis, this is Jihyo. Jihyo unnie...Lis, well Lindsey, but her nickname is Lis"

Jihyo: "Nice to meet you, I've heard stories...about you"

Y/n: "Yeah..."

Lis: "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry again, just know I support you"

Y/n: "I appreciate it"

Lis: "I'm work at a jewelry story, well, where you can have fun and make your own, and I made you a ring, it has your name on it. Just as a I'm very sorry for what I did to you gift"

Y/n looked at the ring "It's pretty, I love it. Thank you"

Lis: "You're welcome"

Jihyo: "Don't lose it Y/n"

Y/n: "I won't, I'll wear it everyday. It's pretty and cute"

They talked for a long time, finishing the pizza, Lis offered to pay, but Jihyo ended up paying for it instead...well Y/n did. Jihyo just stole Y/n's card

Y/n's phone dinged, she looked at it "I thought you paid"

Jihyo: "I did, but with your card. Thanks for lunch"

Y/n laughed "You're welcome"

They made it back to the hotel and started to pack and book a flight back. But Y/n needed to stop by her parents house first.

Y/n: "I'll be back, I'm gonna drop off the car, then take a cab back"

Jihyo: "I don't want you out there by yourself"

Y/n: "I'll be fine, and it gives me time to think and be pissed"

Jihyo: "I...I guess. I'm gonna keep track of you by your phone"

Y/n: "Okay, I'll call you when I get in the cab"

Jihyo: "Okay, bye"

Y/n drove to the house, and knocked on the door, it opened but she didn't expect Alex to be the one to open it