Chapter 8

Tobias:

"Um, hello? We are still here!" says a girls with light blonde hair. "Sorry" I say and Eric walks in and says "Hello, inatates!" he says walking up to Tris. She slowly walks to the other side of me. I put my arm round her waist and say "Lets get started!" we walk to the training room.

As soon as we get there, Tris says "Over here!" they all follow me and her to the ranking board. "This is your life. Each point in training we rank you in order of your strength and your ability" she points to the  red line. "This red line represents whether you are a true dauntless. If you are below this line at the end of any stage, i am sorry to say this but you will be cut from dauntless. You will be known as fractionless." the bunch of inatates start to mumble.

"Why didn"t we know that?" asks the same girl from earlyer. "Im sorry it became a new rule about 1 year ago. I didn't agree with it either. I lost alot of friends. If was unfair and stupid." Tris says tearing up and turning away. "Listen, we had no choice. The dauntless leaders made up that rule." They all quiet down as they hear Tris' cry. "Hunny, are you ok?" i say to her and she lools at me and says "Yh, sorry, just thinking about Al" i rub her back and she calms down. "See even dauntless cry" she says laughing while wiping away the last of her tears.

"Lets start" she says and we head to the training room. Me and Tris demonstrate some arm defence movements and they practise on the punch bags. "I'll be back in a mo" she says rushing of with one hand on her stomache and one hand over her mouth. I quickly get Zeke to keep an eye on the inatates and i go to look for Tris. I hear someone throwing up. Tris.

"Tris!" i yell and i hear a "Hu-" she was cut of by more throwing up. "Im here" She yells. Its coming from the Chasm. I run to her and she is kneeling down by the chasm throwing up. "Sweetheart go home, take the rest of the day off." i say holding her hair back and rubbing her back. "Are you sure?" she says and then leans over to throw up again. "Yes, your being sick. Its brobably because you are under stress and stress causes problems for the baby. So please. nothing would make me happier if you went home." I pick her up after she is finished, run back to the apartment, put her on the bed and go back to the training room.

Zeke has taught them leg  movements while i was gone. "She ok?" He asks and say "Sickness. Baby. pregnant." i say and his eyes go wide. "What? Thats great!" he says patting me on the back. "break for lunch!" i yell and they all go to lunch.