Chapter 19

Macauley:

I felt a shock of pain fly through my body. I eas sneaking with Boxy and we must have gotten caught. I was taking her to see my parents but unfortunatly we are no longer able to. I see Boxy fall to down and i stop to help her. But shortly after stopping, i fall over myself, with darkness pulling me under.

------------------------------------------------------

Boxy:

I wake up attached to a bed in a white room with a shadow at the end of the bed.  "Who are you?" i ask and there is no reply. The shadow walks round and sits on the bed. He has ginger hair, Green eyes and freckles. He could only be one person. Ryan.

"What do you want? Where's mac?"  i ask him and he looks down at the floor and laughs. "Don't worry. We took care of him." he says as he tirn on a TV. I can't beleive my eyes. What the hell? It shows two men beating him to a pulp. "NO!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO YOU?!?!?!?"  i yell at him and he clenches his fists and looks down. "You know i like you Boxy!?!? So this is the only way to make you mine!" he says to me. He lays down and hugs me from the side and nips at my neck.

"What are gonna do?" i ask him and he looks into my eyes and says "i think you already know the awnser to that question." an evil smirk appears on his face. I scream for help but there is no awnser.

I watch as Macauley falls to the floor. I see the door burst open and it's Six and Four. Thank god. Six beats the two guys while Four gets Mac out of the way. As soon as the two guys are down and out, Six runs out of the room. There is a bash at the door and it flys open. Six.

She knees Ryan where the sun don't shine and punches him in the side. He falls to the floor, she takes a knofe out of her boot and cuts me free. I can't walk because the ropes have been rubbing on my ankles to hard for when i have been trying to push Ryan off of me. She puts one of my arms around her neck and helps me to the infermary.

"I have to go!" she says to me after she gets me to the infermary. Before she cand leave, i grab her wrist and say "Thank you Six" she looks at my hand and says "No Problem. And please. Call me Tris." i nod and she leaves without saying another word.

A nuse comes in to fix me up and then a ask her "Can i see macauley?" sh nods and walks away and comes back with a wheel chair. I carefully place myself into the chair and she wheels me to Macauley's room. "Thank you." i say and she leaves.

"Hey" he says and i reply with "Hey. You look....... Bad" he laughs and winses. I grab his hand and i tell him "Get some rest. You need it." he nods and shuffles over a bit. I push myself up and carefully put myself next to him. Then together we both fall into a heavy sleep.