o. 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁
𝙤𝙧
𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

"Wow, they sure wanted to get rid of us." Laney spoke in an unimpressed tone as they watched the two adults run into the house and lock the front door without any regards of the luggage in the car or the two girls they locked out.

"Yeah...I don't think we can go to your house any time soon. If you know what I mean." Roxanne expressed, and they both shuddered in disgust.

"Come on, let's meet the guys." Laney said, guiding the taller girl towards the house next door.

The Riffin residence (where Laney and her band always practiced, the redhead had told her) was a red, two-story house with black roofing and a really tall, gray stone chimney. The front door wass a brownish-orange color, and it had two garage doors.

Roxanne followed after Laney as she guided them towards one of the garage's doors and opened it like she had done it a million times. (And she probably has). The inside was way bigger than in looked on the outside. The garage had a gray floor and brown, wooden walls without wallpaper. There was a medium sized green stage, with a dark purple curtain and a picture of a skull painted on it.

On the other side of the garage there was bright pink car parked, that looked like it belonged to life-sized a Barbie. There was also a pinball machine next to the stage and a green street sign with a white no symbol on it on the wall above it. To add a more homey feeling, there were crates were scattered around the floor with pillows on them, a worn-out blue couch, a refrigerator and a desk tucked in a corner with a computer on it. There was also a set of concrete stairs that led to a small ledge with a door in it.