ii. 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。 : ☾︎ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━
𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲
𝗼𝗿
"𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱"

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ━

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍, 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃.

Not only did Cherry's appreciation for the band gained them even more followers than they ever had, but Roxanne was also able to book them gigs every weekend for the next three weeks. And today, the night of October 31ˢᵗ, was one of them. Elementary High's Halloween dance was happening tonight, and Roxanne had convinced the principal to let them play.

But where was the pretty manager? Was something that Corey was wondering too. But right now, he had another thing in mind as he busted through the gym's door.

"Fellow Grojbandians, what's the one thing that would make tonight's Halloween gig the awesomest of all Halloween gigs?" Corey excitedly asked his friends, still not fully into the gym, practically bustling with excitement.

"A killer new tune complete with lyrics?" Laney asked hopefully, but her expression fell when the bluenette made a wrong buzzer sound with his mouth.

"Oh! A killer new amp with a freaky skull on it?" Kin asked, him and Kon acting as if they were on a game show.

"So close!" Corey answered, and opened the second gym door, revealing a big black amp with a skull in it. A killer new amp with a freaky skull on it that glows in the dark!...If it were dark, that skull would so be glowing."