Author's Note

First off, thank you for reading the note that nobody reads and giving my story a chance, it means a lot to me.

Summary:

Annabel hates Parker, the older brother of her childhood enemy. But what will happen when she starts to feel something else?

***

Annabel Grayson and Charlotte Wright have been enemies for as long as either of them can remember. But when Charlotte's older brother returns to town, so does the trouble. Especially when he starts to rekindle his interest in Annabel...

Copyright:

(C) All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except for brief quotations in reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

In other words, don't copy my story and my idea which I have worked to put out there otherwise I will have no option but to report you.

Disclaimer: Contains swearing, drug/alcohol usage, average sexual scenes and a lot of drama.

Dedication:

This one's for you guys, thank you for reading this book, and for @Wattpad who created the site I literally cannot live without.

See you guys in the next chapter!