Chapter 3: The lunch party.

[Mew&gulf outfits^^]

Gulf pov...

"Gulf...Man...Are you done yet?" Nate asked for the hundredth time standing outside gulf bedroom.

"Yeah...Yeah...One minute " Gulf said from inside.

Gulf came out of the room after 5 minutes wearing a black shirt paired with an ash suit and a pair of black shoes. He left the top few buttons of his chest open revealing his smooth chest. He added a silver bracelet to his right wrist and a watch to his left wrist completing the look. He looked younger than his 33-year dad self. Nate could not stop himself from pointing out.

"Woah...With that looks and outfit, I don't need to play wingman to find you a man. " Nate laughed tapping gulf shoulder with a proud look.

"It's true gays have better fashion " Nate stated look gulf from you to down then down to up.

Gulf smirked setting his shirt, proud of his fashion talent.

"You look like you are in your early 20's, " Nate said sounding almost jealous making gulf laugh.

"You are good yourself too. " Gulf patted his best friend's shoulder getting his spirits up. Nate is wearing a nevi blue suit looking handsome like always.

Nate laughed swatting gulf hand away.

"You should get a man today no matter what. You are not getting any younger. " Nate said as they walked out of the house.

"Whatever. " Gulf dismissed those words unbothered.

"My car " Nate said and gulf nodded with a shrug.

Gulf did not waste a single second before turn on the radio and they started singing together having their own karaoke in the car as Nate drove to the venue.

They stopped at one of the expensive hotels/restaurants in their country. Everything about it screaming rich.

"Who invited you here?" Gulf asked surprised.

Nate is working as a cardiologist in a famous hospital. He makes good money. He is rich enough but at the same time, he is not very rich to live in a mansion and have lunch at expensive hotels like this.

"One of my patients. " Nate said laughing at gulf who still looking suspicious about his answer.

Nate handed his keys to the worker standing at the entrance to park it and showed his invitation.

"Enjoy the party, Sirs " The person at the entrance bowed to them opening the door to them.

"Come " Nate and Gulf walked inside.

It is beautiful there. Numerous tables are placed in the large hall decorated with a white cloth over it and accessories made it look more expensive. The hall is decorated with many lights lighting up the room even more. There is soft music playing in the background. A few girls in costume dancing around between the tables in soft moves getting most of the guest's attention as they enjoyed their food.

Most of the people with expensive clothes are sitting at the tables enjoying their food talking to people sat with them. Some people in a suit looking like experienced businessmen stood in groups talking, with a wine glass in their hands.

Then an old man around 70 years walked to them with a broad smile on his lips. Just by looking at him, you know he is the host of the party. His outfit is clearly standing out from the rest of the guests here.

"Welcome, Dr.Nate " The old man cheered with a smile shaking Nate's hand.

"Happy Birthday, Mr.Luckys " Nate wished.