Chapter 4: Still get Jealous .

"Hey, gulf. Is that mew? " Nate asked nodding at a table at the other end of the hall.

Mew stopped staring at them when a man came to introduce himself to him. The man said he wanted to do a project with their company. He even started explaining it. Mew was drawn to the proposal the man is talking about. It's impressive. It will give him profit if he accepts it.

Thats when gulf turned to look at mew back.

"It is him. " Gulf said plainly not bothering to watch mew talking to some man.

He can talk to whoever he wants. They are ex-husbands. He has no right to think about it. That man cheated on him when they were married. Now he is free from marriage. He can do whatever he wants. Nothing will stop him. Gulf will never stop him or get in the middle of his business even though his heart had only that ex-husband of his in it.

"What is he going here? Isn't he supposed to spend the weekend with avi? " Nate asked frowning.

"I think he left someone to take care of avi. I don't think he will leave avi to come here if it's not important." Gulf said casually.

"You surely know a lot about him. huh?" Nate teased making gulf blushed.

"Umm...Ahem...I...I mean. We were married once. I just guessed. I don't know. " Gulf shrugged like it's nothing but the blush on his face is betraying him.

"You should try to work it out again, gulf. " Nate suggested.

"There is nothing to work out, Nate. He cheated on me. I was just away for a month. Thats all it took him to get with his best friend. " Gulf voice was weak as he said.

Nate was stunned for a second. Gulf never once opened up. Nate brought up this topic many times before but gulf never expressed his feelings before.

"He is not together with that so-called best friend after he divorced. Is he?"
Nate asked.

"No. I never saw that guy again" gulf replied.

"I went to stay with my grandparents for a month. Then I tested positive on a pregnancy test when I was still in Canada. So, I decided to come back and surprise him..." Gulf sighed crossing his arms on his chest as he leaned back.

"That guy Rohit. His so-called best friend is always against our relationship from the beginning. I thought it's just a normal dislike that you have toward your best friend's lover. But as days passed we became official. He started hating me. "

"One day I met him and asked to his face, what's his problem was. He then revealed that he likes mew." Gulf said looking away as he remembering the past.

"He warned me that he will take mew from me very soon. " Gulf laughed dryly.

"You should have said mew about it. " Nate said as gulf stopped speaking.

"You think I did not say. I told him. Mew took it as it's nothing serious and told me he will love only me. I believed him because I trust him. So, I was never worried about it " Gulf looked at Nate then.

"That guy never tried anything as we got married after few years. I forgot about him completely. He was away from us for years. I even forgot his existence" Gulf laughed again. Like he is laughing at himself. His stupidness.

"Mew and I used to call each other every day when I was in Canada. One day he said Rohit came to visit him at his office. " Gulf started speaking again.

"I never thought he would try to come between us. I just thought he came to visit mew as a friend as he was away for few years. "

"How stupid of me right?" Gulf laughed bitterly.