Pete Wentz A Father? - The Aftermath

Skye's Pov -

It had been a whole week since me and Patrick had broken up and I was back in my old room living with Molly, Pete and the babies.

My mind still hasn't got used to the fact that me and Patrick aren't together anymore.

What did I do wrong?

I felt the tears began to run down my face, I loved him so much. Why would he do this to me?

Pete's Pov -

I quickly switched the kettle on and walked into the living room to see Molly flicking through the tv channels, "where are the babies?", I asked as I sat down next to her.

"I put them to sleep upstairs a minute ago", She smiled, "I think I heard Skye crying though.... i don't know what to do", Molly sighed.

"Me neither", I added, "ill talk to Patrick today ok?".

"Thanks Pete".

~ Later on that day ~

I pulled my mobile out of my pocket as I walked to the local shops, "Hey Patty cakes hows it going?".

"Terrible", I heard Patrick say.

I frowned, "Ok man Im coming to see you to cheer you up".

"Pete....", I heard Patrick sigh before I hung up.

I quickly travelled to Patrick's house and knocked on the door, "yo Patrick I know your in there!", I called out.

"What", Patrick moaned as he opened the door.

"Its your best friend pete", I chuckled walking into his house.

"Pete", Patrick sighed closing the door, "I told you not to come".

"Actually you didnt, I hung up before I could hear you reject me", I chuckled scratching my head awkwardly.

"Well....go away".

"Rude", I frowned walking into his living room.

I know why Patrick dumped Skye, he thinks its all his fault.

But its not.

These bad things that have happened aren't his fault but I can't convince him.

Patrick walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa facing me, "what are you going to say to me this time?", He asked.

"Nothing", I shrugged.

Patricks eyes widened lightly, "well good because I don't want to hear it".

Patricks become a completely different person in the past few days, its all because of his decision. He thinks he's the bad guy so he he's left Skye and become miserable. I just don't know what to do anymore, Skye's upset, Patricks upset, Molly's upset because Skye and Patrick are upset.

My brain hurts.

Skye's Pov -

I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped the tears from my face, Skye you cant sit around crying all day.

I sighed and picked up my phone and sent a few text messages to Julia, Jordyn and Kaylee.

S: meet me at the Park? Need some girly time asap! :/ xxxx

It wasn't long till I got a message from all of them agreeing to come.

I put on some new clothes, brushed my hair and headed downstairs, "Molly I'm going out", I said as I past Molly.

"Wait Skye?", Molly called out.

"Yea....?".

"Are you ok hunny?", She asked giving me a small smile.

"Yeah Im fine?".

"Ok....", Molly sighed, "have fun, be home for dinner ok?".

"Ok bye!", I said before leaving and shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my story :D

I can't believe how many reads this story's got

Love you guys so much and i really hope your enjoying this story <3

Comment comment comment

Maybe even vote ^~^