Pete Wentz A Father? - Electro Acoustic Fender

Skye's pov -

Molly and Pete had left to go to Hawaii for there hunny moon, gosh they get to go to all the fun places. Luckily i was with Patrick again, ahh Patrick. I was turning 20 soon so i was hoping i could maybe stay with Patrick. I wonder if he would like that or wouldn't want me to stay and say it was too soon.
I walked downstairs to see Patrick cooking up some breakfast and singing along to the radio, i smiled to myself and sat down at the table.
Patrick turned around and jumped a little, "gosh Skye you scared me, when did you come down?".
"A couple of seconds ago", i replied.
"Funny i didn't hear you".
I pointed to the radio and chuckled, " Guess you were singing too loudly".
When i finished my breakfast i ran upstairs to get ready, i had saved up some money and i wanted to buy a new guitar so i had asked Patrick if he would help me pick one out.
We both jumped in the car and made our way over to the mall, when we reached the music shop i ran strait to the guitars. I scanned each one very carefully, i was looking for an acoustic guitar but the electrics were so pretty.
"Wow there all so nice", i sighed, "i just want them all".
Patrick chuckled, "you would have no room to live".
"True true".
A tall girl with short pink hair walked up to us, "do you need any help today?", she smiled at me.
I smiled back but Patrick replied, "no we're fine thanks".
"Oh ok...", the girl looked over to Patrick and froze. After a couple of seconds i tapped her shoulder and she came back to life, " S-so sorry its just you're... Well you're Patrick. Patrick Stump".
Patrick smiled at her, "yes i am".
"C-could i p-please have your autograph?", she stuttered out.
"Of course you can", he smiled as she rushed to get something from behind the counter.
"She seems to like you a lot", I whispered to Patrick.

Patrick's pov -

The girl came back with a small black book, "eh its for signatures", she smiled
"Awesome", i grinned as i signed the book, "it was nice meeting you".
"R-really? thanks it was lovely meeting you too", she smiled before shyly going back to work.
I turned round to see Skye looking at a guitar, "whatcha looking at?".
"An electro acoustic fender guitar", she said without taking her eyes off it.
"You getting this one then?".
"I think so", she smiled.
After getting Skye's guitar we decided to pop in and see Joe and Andy, i remember Joe saying that Andy was going over to his house to discuss some band ideas Joe had. I didn't think Skye would want to come but she seem interested to tag along.
I pulled up outside joes house and knock on the door, "you sure you want to come, its just band stuff".
"Well i really love your band so id like to hear about it", she grinned.
Joe answered the door, "sup trick", he looked and Skye and smiled, "Skype!".
"Joseph!", she grinned as he pulled her into a hug.
"Didn't expect both of you to be coming over", Joe said as he let us in.
"Well Skye's staying with me and wanted to tag along, i hope thats ok".
"Of course its ok, the more the merrier".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woop woop another chapter! ^^

Sorry if there are any mistakes I'm too tired to read it through

I really do hope you guys like this story so far I've come up with lots of new ideas so i don't have to finish it because to be honest i love writing this story and i really don't want it to end.

Comment comment comment comment

Maybe even vote >.<