The Unfair Game 29

A couple whispered to each other as they walked pass Malia and Julia making out in the pool, they didn't seems to care since they were so into each other. Their hands run over each other body temptingly and sweet sensation erupted inside of their bodies. The heat igniting from their bodies, dominates the cold water in the pool.

"We should..... probably get.... a room" Malia suggested through kisses.

"We should" Julia giggled as she kissed Malia deeply.

They got out of the pool and grabbed their stuffs before heading back to the hotel. Jason smiled at himself as he daintly walked in the direction of the pool with blue orchid flowers that neatly placed in a small white pot in his hands. He is developing great feelings for Anessa and wanted to impress her with these. He used one hand to slick his hair back and put on his best smile then suddenly stopped when he saw Malia and Julia.

"Jason, hi" Malia said with a friendly smile as usual while Julia just waved at him. All she wants is to get Malia in bed.

"Hey guys, have you seen Anessa?" He asked.

"I thought she was with you?" Julia said, noticing the beautiful flowers in his hands.

"Nope, I haven't seen her since morning" Jason said slowly and confused.

"Then where is she?" Malia asked, adjusting her white towel over her back.

"She is somewhere in this hotel screwing my husband" a voice said behind them.

They all turned around simultaneously, looking at the owner of the voice who is look really pissed with a glass of scotch in her hand. She slurped down the remainingof her drink then wiped her mouth.

"W-who are you?" Jason asked surprised of what she said.

"I'm the wife of the man your girlfriend is screwing right now" she poked Jason on his chest and stared at Malia and Julia with disgust.

"K-kalil?" Malia asked with her eyes popped out.

"Who is Khalil?" Jason asked, more confused and upset.

"Hey guys" Anessa called out as she walked up to them then suddenly guilt rushed through her body as her eyes got in contact with Katherine.

All eyes were on Anessa, by the looks on everyone's face she knew they know something. Anger built up inside of Katherine as she noticed the red marks on Anessa's breast and then the image of what she saw earlier flashed through her mind.

"And there the b!tch is" she rudely said as she walked close to Anessa. "That been screwing my husband right under my nose.... Are you this desperate? Huh? To ruin my marriage" Katherine barked in Anessa's face.

"Hold up" Malia puts her hands to filled the gap between the two ladies.

"First of all, I am not a b!tch and secondly it's not my fault that you fail to do your job as a wife and that is what cause your husband to drift away from you" Anessa replied rudely.

"You f**king home wrecker!" Katherine yelled before slapping Anessa in her face harshly.

Everyone was so shocked they froze. Anessa hold on to her cheek, registering what just happened and Khalil froze in his tracks as he witness what just happened. Katherine was about to slap Anessa again when Anessa first her and she fell on her ass. Anessa hovered her, crowd was now gathering.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again!" She snarled then walked away without sparing anyone a glance.

Khalil rushed over to his wife and helped her up but she pushed him off as soon as she was on her feet.