Fixing everything up...

I'm now back to where it all began... But I still have those memories with me... Remembering them now just hurts because now she's alone and has to fix everything on her own...

Gumball: *looks down and sighs sadly*
Darwin: Gumball, why aren't you looking happy?
Gumball: Oh, don't worry! I'm just a little tired! *smiles hiding his pain*
Darwin: Huh... Okay then...
Nicole: Honey, is everything alright?
Gumball: I'm okay! I just got a sudden mood swing... But it'll get better, I promise!
Nicole: Oh... Well, if you feel like that's too much to deal with then just tell me. *smiles sympathetically at him*
Gumball: T-Thanks, Mom... *forces a smile for her*

I really don't think I can get over what she did to me... I really have to be a better person for her... If I can't, she'll do it again and I'll suffer what she suffered...

At the mall...

Andrea: *walks down the area to the Dinner diner*
Rob: So you're going to eat here?
Andrea: Mhm. *sits down at a booth* I really think I should get energy before I... Fix everything up for me and him...
Rob: *sits on the other side of the booth* Yeah... But... You know... You're pretty brave enough to set up the whole disaster for Gumball to suffer because you're mad at him...
Andrea: Yeah... Pretty shocking of me, hehe! *sighs sadly* I kind of regret what I done... And I want to make it up to him...
Rob: It will be hard, but you can do it, Andrea... I know you can because you're a strong girl. *smiles genuinely at him*
Andrea: Heh... Thanks, Rob... *smiles a bit at him*
Larry: *comes to them with a notepad on his hand* Hello there! What would you like to order for today?
Rob: Do you still have that leftover money, Andrea? 
Andrea: Oh- *digs in her pocket and finds a lot of money stuffed inside* Yeah, I do! 
Rob: Okay then! *takes a bit of her money* Can we get some nuggets and fries along with a pile of three pancakes?
Larry: Alrighty! *writes the food down on his notepad* And what do you want for drinks?
Rob: Just water. That will be all. *smiles at him*
Larry: Alright... *finishes writing down the order on his notepad* It will come in a moment! *grabs the money from Rob's hand* Your drinks will be served soon! *leaves back to the counter*
Gumball: *walks with Darwin* Don't worry about it, dude... It's just a sudden mood swing... I'm hoping it isn't much of a bad one, heh...
Darwin: I'm sure it's a small one! You'll soon get over it!
Gumball: No- Darwin... A mood swing can last for more than just one hour... And- *sees Andrea at the Dinner restaurant* Oh- Ohh...
Andrea: *sees Gumball* Oh- God damn it... *looks away for a moment*
Rob: What is it? *sees Gumball* Ohhh...
Gumball: Nnnh... *rubs his right arm and looks away while still walking*

I think she still wants to stay away from me considering she doesn't wanna remember what happened between each other... I guess it's for the best, but I feel so sick already...

Darwin: What's wrong, dude? Are those two in the diner a bother or something?
Gumball: I-I need to use the restroom. *rushes to a nearby store with a restroom*
Darwin: Hey, wait!! *follows him down the area to the restroom*
Andrea: Mmmh... *glitch aura turns light blue* I feel like he thinks I still hate him...
Rob: It's alright. You'll talk to him after this, so don't worry.
Andrea: Wh-What? I wasn't planning to do this toda-
Larry: *comes in with the food* Here's your food! *puts it on the table* Enjoy! *leaves them and heads back down to the counter*
Andrea: That quickly? Wow...
Rob: Thank you! *grabs it and gives it to her*
Andrea: *eats her nuggets and dips it on the ketchup*
Rob: So... Ignore the fact that you'll visit him after this, but- How did you end up here in the first place?
Andrea: Mm- *finishes chewing her nuggets and swallows* Okay, so it goes like this.

I came from the real world. It's where I live. I had a good family but they became shit when my dad was arrested for something weeks ago. Probably drugs, I don't know. My older sister became more of a bossy mother to me, my mom wasn't helping, and my younger brother became an annoying monster.
That sounds rough...
Yeah. One day I had a fight with my older sister and she hit me with a sandal hard, forcing myself to run away from home. And then I-