9

October 2018
Emma's POV
I'm back at camp and right now we are on the training grounds for a long practice. We split up into positions like every other time and just do some basic drills. After some time we get together with the defenders as the midfielders and the forwards get together so they can practice attacking while we defend.

The attackers are three while we are keeper plus two defenders. Ash, me and Lus take three shots each before we switch and just like that we roll. It's been about 15 minutes now and I haven't let one ball in. Big thank you to my defense.

Ash and Alyssa have also been doing really good making the attacks frustrated. I have just saved a ball from Sam when Lindsay, Chris and Alex are up to attack. Christen start with the ball on the left taking it up the short field we are playing on but as soon as Crystal get any close to it she pass it to Lindsay who pass it back behind Crystal giving Chris way to much space. She line up the cross and sends it into the box. It goes over Abby by quiet a bit and is about to drop right in front of Alex so I rush out to get a hand on it and I do just before Alex is about the get her foot on the ball but instead she miss that ball and her foot get me right in the stomach making me loss all air on falling to the ground taking her with me.

It take us both a few seconds to realize the I'm on top of her just a few inches from her face. I give her smile making her even more frustrated then she was before. "Can you just get of me"

"Okey okey, calm down princess" I answer as I get of her

"Everything good" Jill yells from the side line

I give her a thumbs up before offering Alex my hand but she just get up herself and walk back to the attackers as I walk back behind the goal before the drill start over again

Alex POV
As I walk back to the attackers and can see Allie and Tobin laughing at me. "What?" I ask not being in the mood

"Why are you mad" Allie gets out after trying to calm herself down

"She has the balls to call me princess. Who calls someone that" This just makes them laugh even more

I just roll my eyes and walk back to get ready for the next round of attacking

————————————————————————

Emma's POV
Right now I'm sitting in my locker trying to calm down and why you may ask. It's our first of two games this camp and Jill thought it was a good idé to start me.

We're playing New Zealand which mean we should win this but the team hasn't played a really game in a few months and this is my first cap ever.

After Jill has had her last talk we line up in the tunnel. I'm behind Alex but we don't say a word to each other. It's how it has been the last few days. The only time we talk is when I'm trying to annoy her or when we have to and I still send her winks making her annoyed at all time.

Right now I'm debating if I should whisper "Good luck princess" to her but I decided to not because today we are playing in the same team and we have to win

————————————————————————

We didn't win

How the fuck do we lose 1-3 to a team that is ranked 20 places lover then us. I played like shit and that was probably the last time I ever played for this team.

We have just gotten back to the hotel and no one has said anything. I just walk to mine and Tierna room and throw my bag on the bed. I grab my phone and just walk out the door. I walk out the hotel door and out to the streets of Florida. I have never been here so I just walk around and after some time I decided to go back to the hotel and sit on the roof hoping no one will see me