Prologo

Prologue

Vemonima Tea Luna

"There.." Tiya Nula whispered, pointing those three deers meters away from us. An innocent dear that we used to hunt "Do anything, use your weapon, a weapon that you used last monday" she faced me coldly and stared meaningfully. I know that stare.

Its 'a rule must follow' Rule that 'Every member of the family must listen and do any commandments from those member who are older than them' which is the Luna's first rule.

So I have to grant what she commanded me to do right now, to kill those three innocent deer for some reason. Honestly, I don't really know why should I kill.

Playing, I guess? No way, that's too dump.

"After that, bring me their heads.. including horns. Well obviously" Tiya Nula ordered and rolled her eye balls pointing those two mini sacks hanging on its lower branch of an old tree, to where I will put their heads.

"Sa anong minuto, Tiya Nula?" Tanong ko sa kanya but she just shrugged. Means, she don't want me to know my time limit for now, if it's two minutes or one.

So no response from her and I have to start my duty. I opened my bag where I readied my weapons but she said I will only use my weapon that I used last monday so it's the-

Yeah, it was my dagger I used the day I had a fought with Creast using that-

Wait..

What? Dagger?

What the cake? I don't have rights to complain but why this? Really? Tiya Nula? Killing those deer through this thing? Three of them? She's got to be kidding me. It even looks like a knife.

It took seconds imagining how would I chase them with this little weapon, how the cake she think that I can kill these dears? Does she even the two will obviously run if one got killed? Can a dagger be a boomerang? I sighed again

She's 'Tita Luna' anyway, nothing I can say but a serious Aunt. I look back at those dears, what a gorgeous horns. If she knew what Im thinking right now, I will be dead hanging on the tree or maybe I ended up being dried dead meat on the roof like what she just did to our gardener just because he cutted her favorite flower. He said it was an accident but Tita doesn't believe him and in the morning I found him on the roof near my wisdow from my room.

"Magrereklamo ka" Napaigtad ako sa biglaang pag-usal ni Tita Nula. Hindi nagtatanong. She just leaned her face close to mine, who wouldn't be frightened by that? I immediately stand straight and faced her, controlling my self to be stoic. She raised her right eyebrow at tinalikuran na nga ako. Naglakad na siya pauwi. Okay, my time just started.

I roamed my eyes.

As usual.

Greeneries. Full of trees, woods, dry leaves, dirt and air. Walang masyadong damo, that is why we took hours looking for a deer and here we found them, tatlo pa. Envy this place. I my self not sure if it has fresh air or clean or what. Hello 'Lanood Forest' the home of dead bodies. Kaya bihira ko lang makikita ang parteng may damo.

Lolo Delfi who was 25 year old that time declaring this forest to be the sinners grave and named 'Lanood Forest' The day when Tita Nula was born, the eldest Luna. Lola Riama was just 18 when Lolo impregnate her. Noon pa man ay marami na talagang kabataang nagpapadala sa tukso tulad sa mga librong binasa ko sa mga artikulong tungkol sa bagay bagay at hilig ng mga di pangkaraniwang tao sa labas. So there, malaking tiyan ang bubungad. But its a blessing at the same time. If im not mistaken, I heard Tito Onom and Tito Mono talked how lucky our family was when Tita Nula was born.