Part 3: Midoriya Izuku

Heavy footsteps echoed up the stairs of the Midoriya household. Eijiro Kirishima — The source of said foot steps — glanced up at the building ahead of him, digging the tiny box out of his bag. Midoriya Izuku, chemist and training and Shoto Todoroki's boyfriend, could be seen from the highest window. Goggles plastered to his face as he mixed a series of rainbow chemicals together. 

      "Hoo! Midoriya!" 

The tiny, freckled boy jumped back, test tube slipping and ringing out with the sound of explosions. Bright blue smoke came pouring from the window. 

     "Good morning Kirishima! What brings you here?" Midoriya popped out from the coloured cloud, goggles propped up and brushing back his wild green curls. The majority of his face was bright blue, only the section around his eyes being spared the same defeat. 

     Kirishima just laughed softly, holding up the box and smiling. 

"A certain lad asked me to deliver this to you!" 

     Midoriya's eyes brightened and he leaned further out the window, trying to get a good look of the box from his high point. The box was wrapped in red and white paper, making it rather obvious about who the sender was. But nonetheless, Midoriya treated it like a surprise. His face had brightened, eyes shining with excitement as he stared down. 

     "Why don't you come inside! I'll meet you down there in just a moment!"

Kirishima simply nodded, watching the smaller pop back inside rather quickly. He ran to the front door, not bothering to knock as he let himself inside. Kirishima was well known for stopping in and having a small chat as he ran deliveries around the ship. He was simply too polite to say no the first time he was invited in, and since then it just became a habit. He wound his way through the house, tapping up the first set of stairs and grinning when someone crossed his path. 

       "Kirishima honey! Hello! How are you!"

He propped the box against his side, a light feeling swirling in his chest. Inko Midoriya— Izuku's mom — was always so sweet and kind. There wasn't a single hateful bone in her body. 

      "Good morning Ms. Midoriya, I'm doing well," his eyes brightened as he watched her beam. "How's your morning?"

     She laughed, hand pressed over her heart as she watched Kirishima with gentle eyes. 

"Oh it's going well dear, thank you," 

        The two easily fell into conversation, Kirishima almost forgetting why he was actually there. Talking to Ms. Midoriya always made his day. She had such a gentle tone to her, always smiling and never letting you leave without hearing you laugh. He almost felt jealous of Izuku, who got to experience that tone everyday instead of just on timely runs. He glanced up when he heard racing foot steps, giving Inko a gentle smile.

     "Pardon me ma'am, but I have something for Izuku," he gently excused himself, walking past her and racing down the end of the hall to where he saw Midoriya racing down the spiral staircase. His face was cleaned up, blue powder now only staining his lab coat which was already decorated with hundreds of other colourful explosions.

       "Ah! Kirishima there you are," he laughed softly, stopping on the last step and looking eye level with the other. "Did Mom keep you up again? Oh no matter, she always does. Shall we walk?" 

      The red head shook his head at the others mumbling, not getting a second to answer before he moved on to a new topic. That's just how Midoriya was. His mouth moved as fast as his brain and he never stopped thinking. 

     They had walked all the way through the house again, pacing the house as Kirishima just listened to the smaller mumble about different formulas and chemical compositions. It was endearing, in a strange way. The mumbling kept off the awkward silence and Kirishima get like he could simply just listen instead of being caught up in a flurry of questions. 

     "Your box,"

The rounded yet another corner, Kirishima finally rolling his eyes and tucking the box into Midoriya's arms. The greenette kept mumbling for a few, long seconds, finally stuttering shut and glancing down at the box. 

      "Ah, thank you!" He plopped down onto the couch, making Kirishima wince and hope none of the blue powder decided to fall off and stain the cushions. Midoriya pried the box open, curious eyes glowing happily as a gentle smile settled across his face. "Oh How lovely," he muttered, head tilted to the side in admiration. 

     Curiosity stung at Kirishima's skin, but the tiny tinging of his watch told him he couldn't stay any longer. He had many more places to get and the sun was setting rather fast.

     "I must be heading off Midoriya, tell your mother hello for me!"

Midoriya glanced up, quickly setting the box aside  and jumping to his feat.

      "Oh! One moment please!"

He skidded off, leaving Kirishima to awkwardly stand in the living room. He had to go, but waiting for Midoriya seemed more important. 

     The tiny boy finally came sprinting back in, holding out a bottle of thick, sloshy red liquid. Kirishima took it with a quirked eyebrow, trying to figure out what it was.

       "It's for your hair," he the smaller hummed, grinning when Kirishima "oh"ed softly. "It's a new formula that should bleach it, and dye it all at once. It should also stay longer,"

     Kirishima carefully tucked the bottle away, making sure it wouldn't spill or get crushed. 

"Thank you do much Midoriya!" He hummed, finally waving and making an escape towards the door. Midoriya just waved and invited him back for next time he was running errands. 

      Kirishima smiled softly to himself, holding the strap of his bag and making his way back down the stone stairs. Contentment filled his chest, an airy feeling to his body as he continued on to his next location.

AN: Hello! 

Terribly sorry for the long break in between, but I assure you I'm going to attempt to keep up some what of a schedule. Thank you so much for reading and enjoying my story! I'll see you in part 4!