𝐈𝐈.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.

In school, I had opened my locker to get my books when I heard some suddenly loud music. I closed my locker door and looked around for the sound.

Turns out it was Krel, with a boombox. He was with his sister, Mary and Darci.

He glanced up and our eyes met. I suddenly felt embarrassed that he caught me staring at him but I played it off by waving at him.

His sister nudged him and soon enough he started to make his way towards me.

'Play it cool Y/n' I told myself.

"Hey Krel nice boombox" I greeted him.

"Thank you, at least some has good taste"

"No problem! I'm glad some like music rather than singers"

He groaned.

"Oh tell me about it! Some of those 'singers' can't even sing! They-"

"Mumble!" We said at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"And strangle enough I found this boy band, which is a strange name since they all look like full grown men, singing in these high pitch voices"

I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh, knowing who he was referring to.

"Oh, you mean K-Pop? Yeah I'm not really a fan but I do listen to it from time to time"

Before we could talk anymore Steve stepped in front of me.

"Tell me something, barfbag"

"We were in the middle of a conversation, Steve!" I told him a bit annoyed since he interrupted us.

Krel sighed and placed his boom box inside his locker.

"What do you want?" He asked. His tones sounded annoyed as well.

"Is your sister seeing anyone?" Steve asked him.

I facepalmed.

"She can see everyone. Her version is excellent" Krel responded.

"No I mean-" He groaned.

"Forget it!" He shouted before dragging me with him.

"Hey! Steve I was talking to him! Ugh! You're so annoying! Look Krel I'll talk to you later, bye!" I waved him goodbye which he lovingly sighed and wayed back.

I stopped on Steve's foot causing him to let go of me and scream as he let go of me and held his foot.

"OW! What was that for?" He yelled.

I quickly grabbed him by the ear, bringing him down to my left.

"That was for ruining my chances of a conversation with Krel"

"Oh ho ho so you like the Latino, don't you?" Steve teasingly asked me.

I blushed, letting go of his ear to cross my arms and look away from him.

"Well you like his sister after she kicked you in the chest, now we're both simps for them" I retorted back.

"Now come on we have a maths test to do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3RD POV)

In Ms Janeth's math class there was a test and Y/n was stressed.

"Okay, class. The test is about to begin"

Y/n was never the best at it only barely passing the subject but she knew she had no choice but to try.