𝐕𝐈. 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞.

Y/n and Elizabeth left the house and walked until they were at the park where they saw Stuart in his taco van.

They stopped to greet him.

"Hello, Stuart!" Y/n cheerfully greeted her uncle.

He turned around to see the two girls in front.

"Oh hello you two, what came I get for you?" He asked.

"Just a big basket of nachos and cheese and a bottle of cranberry juice" Lizard ordered.

Y/n glanced at her friend as she took out the money from her bag.

Lizard caught her staring.

"What? Growing up with my old man I started to like the juice" Lizard told as she placed the on the counter for Stuart.

"What can I get for you, n/n?"

"Oh nothing much, just a big bottle of water" I ordered and got the money out of my bag and gave it to him.

"Okay so a big basket of nachos with cheese, a bottle of cranberry and a big bottle of water?" Stuart resited.

The two girls nodded.

"Just wait a moment while I get them" He turned to begin preparing the food.

Lizard's phone started to ring.

"Oh, it's my dad. Hey, I'll be right back" She said as she walked off to answer her call.

Y/n watched as she walked off far enough to be out of ears reach before looking around.

She promised not to tell anyone. But she knew Stuart and trusted him more than anything. He is basically another father figure to her after dad disappeared. So would it hurt to tell him?

"Hey, Uncle" Y/n called out to him.

"Yes?"

"Do you believe in Aliens?" She asked abruptly.

"Sure, I mean the universe is a rather big place" He answered back.

"Well, do you think they could be here, in Arcadia?"

Stuart stopped for a moment.

"I mean think about it Uncle. There might be aliens out there with technology surpassing our own. What would stop them from coming to Earth?"

"Now as you correctly said that the universe is a big place so what is stopping the possibility of them being on Earth? My father used to talk about this race, I can't remember their name but I faintly remember what they look like. They are tall, four arms and hmm, neon blue? Yeah that sounds about right"

Stuart started to sweat. She was right. But why was he so worried that Y/n knew? He should be happy that she's putting the pieces together. If she had figured out he was an alien he'd be proud but she had discovered the Royals of Akiridion 5, this was horrible news.

Stuart nervously laughed as he placed the nachos on the counter and the water bottle.

"I have no idea what you're talking about n/n but maybe you're just mistaking your facts?" He tried to talk to her but Y/n was still in deep thought, trying to remember the name of the alien race.

"Yeah...anyways thanks for the water. See you later!"

Y/n used her foot to activate her skates and rolled off to work.

Stuart began to think. Should he tell the Royals that someone knows that they're here? But Y/n isn't a threat, he's known her since she was in diapers. Maybe he should warn the Royals to be more careful, yeah.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Elizabeth came back.

"Look like Y/n left, huh?" She asked as she picked up her nachos and cranberry juice.

"Yeah, she was in quite the rush"

"Well, I'll call her later, right now my father's calling me, and said something about meeting some guy. Thank you for the nachos, Stuart!" Lizard thanked him and waved him goodbye before walking off.

Stuart sighed before shutting the truck before driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stuart drove his way to the Tarron's house. As he stood on the front door he began questioning if it would be wise to tell Vex what he knew.

Maybe he should warn them to be more careful, yeah that's a much better idea.

With two knocks on the door, it opened revealing Vex, in his human form.

He looked annoyed but sighed.

"What do you want Stuart?"

Stuart nervously laughed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well I really just came to warn you and the Royals that you guys should be a bit more cations, yes?"

This caused Vex to raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean more cautions?! Did someone find out about the Royal!" Vex asked.

Stuart shhed him and pushed him inside the house closing the door behind him.

"What is the meaning of this Stuart?" Vex asked as he was starting to get angry.

"Now don't get angry-"

He gulped before sighing.

"Look someone might be on to you and the Royal family" He

"What?! Aja! Krel come down this instant!" Vex ordered.

Aja and Krel walked down the stairs.

"What is it Varvatos? Can't it wait for in the morning?" Aja asked him.

"Agreed"

"Did you two reveal your identity to anyone?" Vex asked.

Aja and Krel looked at each other worriedly knowing only one person but did they reveal themselves to Y/n? No well not intentionally.

"No?" They answered.

Vex didn't believe them, only having his eyebrows pulled together.

Krel sighed.

Just maybe if he tell Varvatos he'll calm down.

"Well, there was one incident that happened today" He admitted.

Vex waited for the princeling to continue.

"That's when the Brotherhood attacked us and Y/n was the only one to notice"

"I see" Vex said as he calmly turned to face Stuart.

"And do you have any knowledge of where she is now?"

Stuart hesitated.

"She works at the diner, why?" He asked.

Vex transformed into his Akiridion form as he opened the door.

"Wait Varvatos, do tell me..." Aja spoke as her eyes widened in realization.

"I will not let the Royal family be put in danger because a simple who-man is just barely smarter than the others to discover your identities and put you all in danger. I will go, bring her here and investigate this Y/n and truly make sure she isn't a threat. You too are to remain here. And that is an order." He didn't wait to hear their response before slamming the door.

Krel gritted his teeth, hating himself for evening telling him. What was he thinking?!

"We can't just let him go after Y/n like that! That would scare her and she might never trust us after we sent him to her!"

Aja placed her hand on her brother's shoulder.

"I know I know but we can't just show up to her, that would scare her even more if the three of us were there. Maybe we just wait till Varvatos brings her here and we could explain to her"

Krel looked away, glaring at the wall.

"Well, let hope he doesn't kill her first"