Time out || 06

Aera sighed, staring at Jungkook who instantly averted his gaze as he felt the girl's eyes on him. He cleared his throat, shifting on his place uncomfortably for the the last three minutes. His mind was trying its best to not make him think about his sister and focus on the video playing on his phone.

He heard her sigh again and forced his eyes up from his lap where he was holding his phone, Aera's lips moulded into a pout that seemed too familiar to him. The boy shook his head, finally deciding to turn around to avoid looking at her for two more minutes.

The siblings heard a beeping sound, finally releasing a breath they both have been holding in unknowingly all this while. Jungkook sat facing Aera again and glanced towards the stairs, having an internal battle if he should confront her before his hyung. Aera too stared up at the stairs waiting for Jimin to show up, so she can get up from the punishment corner.

"Did the timer go off?" She heard Jimin's voice as he walked down.

Aera nodded, "Can I go now?"

"Seems like you didn't learn your lesson yet?" He said and turned to Jungkook, "I really hope you didn't interfere."

"I didn't." The younger said, "She was sitting there by herself."

"Good" Jimin nodded before focusing back on the girl, "Sit back" he said, making Aera sigh and sit on the small chair again.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

"I threw the food and lied to Oppa." Aera answered.

"Correct, do you think you needed the time out?"

Aera nodded slowly, staring at her lap as she felt guilty of her actions now, "sorry oppa. I'll behave nicely."

"That's like a good girl, Riri." He praised, patting her head.

Aera looked at him, quickly jumping up from the punishment chair in the corner of the living room. Even though it was cute with yellow and light green colors and a picture of a baby giraffe smiling on it, the chair still managed to get hate from the girl. The 'time out' label on it had made Aera despise it more than anything in the house.

Jungkook grinned, standing up as well after a torturous five-minute period of just sitting in front of Aera while she looked at him with hopeful eyes to tell her that her time out is over. But he couldn't dare to do that. Jimin and the others had realized how Jungkook sometimes helped the kid by changing the settings on the timer and making the time shorter for her.

This time he was made to only sit and make sure that Aera didn't do anything funny while having her punishment was going on, and this was hard.

"That chair is so scary" Jungkook said, remembering his own childhood.

"Yeah, I don't like that chair." Aera said, nodding her head as she sat with her brother galring at the stupid baby giraffe staring back at her.

Jimin shook his head and headed to the kitchen, where the rest of the boys were waiting while watching the small drama.

"How did it go?" Namjoon asked.

"They hate the chair" Jimin said laughing a little.

"You can't blame them though," Taehyung voiced, "Every child hates the time out spot. I've even heard Aera saying that she doesn't like giraffes now."

The boys laughed real hard at that, "Kids amaze me." Yoongi said shaking his head.

"What's with Jungkook?" Jin joked, "Is he still haunted by the time out chair?"

Jimin laughed, shrugging his shoulders, "Probably, mom had a similar thing for me and him. You won't believe me but the worst thing we could tell him back then was to sit on that chair."