Chapter 1: New Misson

It has been five years since Kage became a member of the foundation lead by Danzo. She was now twelve years old. She currently kneeling in front of her master Danzo. After being summoned for her new mission.

"Your new mission is to go to the Land of rice paddies and enter the Hidden sound village. There rumors that the village was created by Orochimaru a rogue from the Hidden Leaf village. I want you to join his ranks for a couple of years and send me reports with your messager dragon, " Danzo said to the kneeling figure of the young girl in front of him.

Kage never broke the rules and always complete her mission with know probably. This was going to be longer than her usual mission, but she wasn't going to fail him. At his dismissal, the young root member left to get ready to carry out her mission.

***

 It was now night time and Kage finishing up gathering a few of her clothes which were mostly black and dark blue.

 Along with a couple of other items, she would need for her mission to gather information on her target Orochimaru.

"Leaving for another mission," A male and emotionless voice said from behind her.

Kage turned around to see a  boy around her age with orange hair with his bangs slicked to the side and with down to his neck. He emotionless gold round eye.  He was also wearing a black sleeveless turtle neck shirt and grey vest. 

"Oh hi Kyo," Kage said

"Oh hi Kyo," Kage said. "And yes I'm leaving for a mission," she said putting on a black cloak.

"I see when you back then. Was hoping we could do some sparing together while waiting for my next assignment, but you're leaving," Kyo said.

"Well, maybe Danzo-sama can find you another partner to train with while I'm gone for who knows how long it being a spy mission," Kage replied grabbing her ninja pouch and placing her storage scrolls with her clothes and items into her ninja pouch.

"I see well good luck just be careful keeping hidden you never know-how skill your target is," Kyo said with a blank expression on his face.

"There is nothing to be concerned about that. I have never failed a mission before. Besides being concern is an emotion that is something we don't feel in the foundation."

"I wasn't be ing concern just reminding you what will happen if you fail," Kyo stated.

Kage nodded walking out of her room ready to leave for her mission. 

'I wonder how long this mission will take. Danzo-sama didn't say, but I should be fine with the number of clothes I have at least for a little bit. ' Kage thought putting her cloak hoddie over her head as she walked out the foundation base to head straight to the village gate to start making her journey to the Hidden Sound Village.

***

Kage arrived at the gate and saw the two guards getting ready to close the gate for the night. 

Kage shrugged and climbed up the tree and snuck over the gate past the guards. So they wouldn't notice her leaving the village after curfew which was the hour the gate was closed so people couldn't leave or enter.

'I better start thinking about a way to get into Orochimaru rank of Shinobi to get the information I need to gather.' Kage thought as she began traveling through the trees making her way to the  Hidden Sound trees.

***

After a few hours of traveling, Kage decided to stop to eat some dinner then get some rest for the night.

Since it was already pretty late and looked like it was going to rain soon. The clouds were started to cover the moon like a rainstorm was coming soon.

Kage grabbed one of her scrolls and pulled out her travel tent that was built for sleeping in the rain. She then began to set it up, before grabbing a packed box filled with some rice and eating it inside of her tent as it began to rain.

Once she was done eating she stored the box back in her scroll before to sleep for the night. After summoning one of her dragons to keep watch over the night.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it is still pretty short like the prologue. It was getting late when I wrote this and couldn't think of anything else to add to this chapter.

Anyway thanks to anyone who still went ahead and read my short chapter.