Jujutsu Sorcerers

KURORO POV
"Ryomen Sukuna!!!" He then looked at me and said," I don't like you I will kill you first!!" He ran at me and went to punch me they was a huge explosion .

                       KURORO POV "Ryomen Sukuna!!!" He then looked at me and said," I don't like you I will kill you first!!" He ran at me and went to punch me they was a huge explosion

I was sitting on his back, " Don't tell me this is the legadary Ryomen Sukuna power it would be a shame." He looked at me and screamed, "DON'T MOCK ME!!!!"  I just jumped of him and did a somersault in the air as he tried to backhand punch me I landed on the floor I suddenly heard Itadori's voice "Hey what are you doing with my body,"

"How are you doing that?"Sukuna said
"Well it is my body, " Itadori said  'Is he suppressing Sukuna..' before I could finish Megumi said "Don't move your no longer human , Itadori Yugi under jujutsu regulations I will  now exorcise you as a curse, " I had to stop him "Fushiguro don't !" I shout out  but he just looked  at me we looked  eyes for a second  before  I  heard  him "What is the situation," Fushiguro  had a shocked  face before  saying  "Satoru Gojo! what are you doing here. " Satoru was a tall men and had on a navy tracksuit an black shoes and most noticeable is a black blindfold with just like me white hair he did a salute and said, "Hey , I wasn't planning on showing up but you got kind of rafed up kid I will show the second year's ," before I could understand I was  next  to Megumi and  Satoru  was taking pictures of use ," I got an earful from the higher ups  because the special grade cursed object is still missing thought I would do a little site seeing and stop by so did you find it yet ?" Satoru asked. Itadori finally making his presence felt , "Sorry but I ate that thing ,"  they was suddenly a great pause  so Satoru could take in this new information, "Really?" Satoru  asked  Fushiguro and Itadori  answered  him  but with to answers. Satoru then  got really close  to Itadori and took  a moment to examine him he then laughed "Damn it really did combined into you  that's hilarious, feel anything  weird about your body?"  Satoru asked Itadori  he answered  while  checking his body "Nah, seems okay  ," Can you swap with Sukuna at will ?" Satoru asked "Sukuna?" Itadori asked "Yah the curse  you ate "I answered him  "Oh yah I  think I can do that." Itadori said suddenly  I felt blood drooped  down from my head  into my mouth almost choking me 'God I needed  to heal ,' I  then got  in a medateting and closed  my eyes and cancelled  out every thing  and said, "Heal me Momoshiki," and everything went black.

                             ITADORI  POV

Kuroro suddenly medateting  out of nowhere I went to wake him up  but this  Satoru stopped me," Don't  he is busy  and me and you have a fight to get to, " I  then take on last look  at  Kuroro and so his wounds started to vanish I was shocked  I then nod  an try to switch  Sukuna.

                           TIMESKIP
                            KURORO POV
"But the end result is still your execution," I said as I walked   with  my  hands in my pocket ,"Kuroro your recap doesn't match with the  current events." Itadori  said angrily I  sighed, "Sorry  we did our best but you still have to die but we got your  sentence  suspended, " I said as say down on the floor, "What suspended mean? you'll wait until later to kill me?" Itadori asked getting  a little  angry ,'Of course I would be a little  pissed if someone said am going to be executed, ' I think  Satoru  then started to speak, " Yep,I'll just  explain from the top," he pulled out Sukunas finger ,"This is the same kind of thing as the cursed object you ate they are twenty of these in total we possess six," I looked at  Itadori as he has about to ask a question but I  knew what he wanted  to ask ,"Sukuna  as four arms," he then  Gogo then threw the finger up I knew  what he wanted to do I then blasted my own cursed energy at the same time as he did  at the finger it caused a crater in the wall Satoru then grabbed it from ,"As you can  see we can't destroy them the curse  is that powerful  and it's  growing stronger everyday so our modern day jujutsu seals just aren't keeping up that's where you come in you see  when you die the curse inside you dies to,you see our elders are cowards their  demened  we kill you right away but that would be a waste wouldn't you say," Satoru said as he looked at me "A waste?" Itadori asked I decided to finally speak, "You see  there's no assurance that another vessel  capable of handling Sukuna will ever be born again so this is what we proposed to them since they've already decided to execute you why not wait until you've absorbed all of Sukuna to do it and the higher ups agreed , so now you have two options before you, you can die here and now or gather all of Sukunas parts and then die."

                        THEME SONG

                         KURORO POV
We were sitting on a bench in front of a hospital I sat on the bench my legs crossed ,  "Who passed away ?"Satoru said Itadori replied ,"  My grandpa although he was more like a father to me," "I see, sorry it had to happen at a time like," Satoru said I finally decided to make may presence felt by saying, " So have you decided what you want to do, " Itadori then looked at me and asked, " Are casualties like this from curses often?" I then look  at him and say
" Happens all the time  it's a good night if someone dies  a normal dieth after incotaring a curse finding a body torn to sruds is actually one of the better  out comes , if you plan to hunt down Sukuna your gonna witness som gruesome stuff and I can't guarantee you won't and up that  way either  so I guess you can choose what hell you want ." When I finished Itadori had his head facing the floor I just sighed.

                  Timeskip (to inside the hospital )

Itadori was picking up his grandfather's bones I was the sitting on the floor with my legs crossed next to Satoru how was standing  Itadori then asked," If all the parts of Sukuna were gone would it really  help? would they be fewer people being harmed by curses?"I then answer him "Yes," I then looked at me "So do you have that finger?"