➢olivia.

dear olivia, 

olivia rosier, you have to be absolutely insane to think i stopped loving you. 

you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and i can't believe i screwed it up. i'm so sorry for the pain you've been through, and the thought of me being the cause of it makes me sick. how could  i do that to someone as special as you? 

you ask what you did wrong, you did nothing. you were you, and that's the best thing you could've given me. it was me, liv, me. i was stupid and reckless and i listened to other people instead of worry about our relationship. me and katie bell were never a thing, never was. she was apart of it. almost everyone knew, and i should've told you. 

but i didn't, instead i was a dick, and ruined you, us. 

olivia, it was a dare. the whole thing. 

i didnt- i didn't want to do any of it. the break up, the humiliation, everything. i don't even know why i would do such a thing. it was the worst mistake of my life and i don't expect you to forgive me.

hell, i wouldn't even forgive me.

liv, i love you. not to the moon and back, not even to the sun and back. to the edge of the entire universe and all the way back. i love your little lip bite, your scars, your dimples, and your smile..oh that smile liv. i can't believe i was the one who took that breathtaking smile off that precious face.

i read every fucking letter you sent me. and every fucking letter you sent i cried more. 

olivia you do deserve more, and saying you deserve me is bullshit. you don't deserve me, you deserve someone who'd treat you like the princess you are, not treat you like shit the way i did. 

godric's fuck olivia. everything we had. everything we could have had if  i didn't fucking hurt you. 

i wish i could go back, change what i did, but it's too late for that. 

i'm sorry i didn't write back. i couldn't bring myself to tell you, it made me feel so guilty, and the words you wrote, just stabbed me in the heart. kinda like how i stabbed you in the back, huh?

i can't express how sorry i am, how much i love you. i never was able to. 

remember that one time, i took you into the forbidden forest. we found this little old cottage that smelt absolutely horrid, i'm pretty sure it was rotting. you insisted that we mended it, so we could sneak away there when things got hard. bloody experience that was, our hands were so fucked up we could barely write without our hands cramping. i still go there, often, because it reminds me of you. you decorated it beautifully, my dear.

do you still go there?

imagine if we ran into each other.

if i could write more, i would, but i can't find the words to. 

i can't imagine how you must be feeling, how horrible everything must be for you. i get it, i can't believe i was so foolish on letting you go just so people would see me for me and not fred's twin. 

just please don't go, liv. don't go because of all the pain i caused you. i'm not worth it.

i love you, electric.

i know that isn't good enough, but stay. not for me, but for you. because you deserve the entire world to be on their knees for you...

we weren't forever, but my love is still always.

love, georgie (grenade)

p.s.  i hope you find a 

way to forgive me, and find yourself someone who love you 

the way i do, but cares for you way more than i ever could.

p.p.s. i love you olivia rosier

p.p.p.s. i'll be at the cottage, one o'clock tonight.

 if you want to see me.