a͓̽r͓̽m͓̽a͓̽n͓̽i͓̽

"i been doing drugs since 1 3, now im 1 9."

                                                           -jarad higgins

                                            ➽───────────────❥

OMNISCIENT

"ricardo, getcho ass off my damn bed! this aint the club." yelled tyler at a twerking jahseh. the three friends, tyler, symere, and jahseh, were currently over tyler's house.

jahseh hopped of the bed and stuck his tounge out at tyler. he then walked over to symere and sat in front of him, laying his head on symere's lap.

"guys, i need a job." symere sighed, looking at his phone. 

"then go get one,,, duh." said tyler as he rolled his eyes.

"it dont work like that" jah and sy said at the same time. "well damn, how am i supposed to know?" replied tyler, rolling his eyes yet again.

"you right, you a lil sped kid, my bad t. i forgot you're on the spectrum." jahseh them smirked liked he just came up with the best comeback ever. 

tyler got his ass up and threw one of those soft fluffy pillows at jahseh. "chill, chill. im just playing." jahseh said cracking up. you could hear the niggas bones rattle. 

"better be." grumbled an annoyed tyler, "remember whos house you're in." jahseh immediately stopped laughing his ass off. now, it was tyler's turn to smirk.

"anyways..." sy interrupted their little "episode", "back to the topic. i said i NEED a job and ion think anyone is hiring."

"why you need a job in the first place?" jah asked curiously.

"because my mom needs money for the "bills" or whatever." as sy said this, he use quotation marks around the word "bills", for a reason that we probably already know.

"aint she a stripper or something like that? dont they make a shit load of money for shaking ass and sharing STDS n' shit?" tyler asked a grouchy symere, who was in a sour mood for whatever reason.

"exactly!"

"well... look up any places that are hiring." jah suggested.

"aint you hear what i JUST said? nobody is hiring!!" sy was so irritated for no reason whatsoever. in reality, they were just trying to help a close friend.

"gahdamn nigga chill!" jahseh felt so damn offended, "since you dont want no help im just leave. see you tomorrow at school."

now, it was time for tyler to speak up. "yea, its pretty late. get the fuck out my house!!"

"damn, bye then." grumbled a troubled symere.

sy got up, slid on his shoes, and grabbed his phone charger and left. 'damnnn i need thirsty as fuckk' sy said to himself. he felt if he didnt get something to drink in the next 5 minutes, he was gonna die.

he pulled up google maps on his phone searching for the nearest restaurant or anything. the closet thing he could find was some store called "stop & shop" that was half a mile away. everything was at least a mile.

'better than nothing', he thought. 

➽───────────────❥

TIME SKIP