b͓̽a͓̽l͓̽e͓̽n͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽

"i love scars."

 -michael white IV

➽───────────────❥

SYMERE

my eyes open slowly as i hear that annoying ass apple alarm wake me up. i sit up and look at the wall for like 3 minutes before i actually get up. i get my clothes ready so i can just slip them on after my shower.

i grab my coconut milk scrub body wash and turn the water on so it can get warm. that shit gotta be burning for me to take a shower. "warm" aint gon do it for me. i wash my face and scrub really hard cuz i aint trynna have no dirt build up on my face. gotta keep it nice and clean.

after i finish my shower i dry off and put on some lotion. then i randomly start drawing some figures and squiggly lines in the fog on the mirror. im addicted to doing that. ion even know why though. maybe its just this me. 

i exit the bathroom and slid on some baggy clothes and comfy shoes. no matter what day it is, i'll always wear baggy things. but what're baggy clothes kid supposed to wear over the summer?

anyways.... i grab my phone and backpack before heading out the door. i should just go back to sleep. school is such a waste of time to be honest. who even invented school and what was the reason?

i check my phone real quick and see i have 45 more minutes before school starts. i might just stop by somewhere and grab some donuts. probably not though. food is lowkey overrated. ill just get something to snack on for me. walking into the kitchen, i look around before deciding on some good ole cheez its.

grabbing the keys of the counter, i walking out the door telling my mom that im gone. its not like she'll remember though. 

i walk outside and all i feel is the blaring heat. its probably hotter than it was yesterday. i hope in the car and turn on the ac. while i wait i pull out my phone to see if jahseh, stoke, jare, or tyler want something. they're gonna be hella mad if i dont ask. 

drug addict bitches🤧😭

sysy💖😘

aye

yall want something to eat while im out?

jah🤓🖤

yesss. where you stoppin at?

sysy💖😘

boy, just tell me what you want

jah🤓🖤

damn ok

get me something from chipotle

sysy💖😘

ew

you sure thats what you want?

jah🤓🖤

yea

 sped tyler🙃💘

get me a chocolate croissant from starbucks with that new chocolate cookie crumble frappuccino that they have