Chapter 14

I really love this song..

"Achooooh.........."
It was stupid of me not to think far about this. I have asthma. And playing with snow for hours activated some of it. My nose was blocked. And my eyes were red due to me being rubbing them hard.

I was sitting in front of the fire place to get warmer, and I was covered in blankets. Gina gave me a hot steaming chicken soup to go with it. So all the brothers ( excluding Ashton ) decided to hang around the living room to give me company. They all were relaxed on the couches with hot chocolates in their hands. Jacob was growling at Christian most of the time. Something said that those two didn't get along for some reason. Nathan was constantly looking at his phone screen and typing. Colton was the one who sat near me. This was a peaceful atmosphere.

Somehow between growling at Christian, Jacob noticed that I was giving secret glances at the grand piano that was at the other end of the living room. And he decided to break the silence. Again.

"Want to play it?"
I was nervous wreck. I did wanted to play it but when nobody was around.

"Um.. I-I'm not very good at it though." I mumbled to no one.
"Oh come on.. don't be scared. We won't judge."

I was lost between playing and sitting there.

"Besides, if you are too shy, you could bring Colton there too. You he plays piano very well."
Oh..... He plays piano too. Colton was looking at every one with big eyes.

"No-.." Jacob again interrupted Colton.
"Come on, show her your talent." Jacob jazzed with his hands,with a smirk on his face.

*******
Natasha slowly walked towards the giant black grand piano. She ran her fingers slowly on the keys. It has been a while since she played a piano. That was when she was at her school.

"So.. um.. what do you wanna play?" Colton was behind me. I didn't noticed until he talked to me. Even he always had a cold tone in his voice,I felt a little nervousness then. The piano seat was long enough for two people. All the brothers were giants when compared to me. Earlier when I sat beside Colton I only reached to his shoulder. When they are near me I have to crane my neck to look at them.

" Um.. do you know how to play Clair de lune?" I asked him timidly. Once I said that his eyes lit up.
"Yeah I know that, let's play it."
At first I was a little stiff but when Colton started, it went away. I was lost in the melody. This is one of my most practiced and favorite song. Once you got hang of it, playing piano is easy. It was just me and him. Our fingers were majestically running on the keys. I was shocked when Colton started to hum the song while he played it. And he was playing the piano closing his eyes. I felt that he was enjoying the song very much also he played the piano better than me.

I just started to learn piano three years ago, but Colton looked like a professional pianist. He played every dynamics and didn't missed a single term. He was one with the piano. Once we finished playing it, whooping and clapping sounds came from behind us. Jacob was the one who whooped and the others were clapping. Christian tapped my head with a small beam at me and that was enough me to think that they enjoyed it. I even saw Nathan giving a praise at Colton.

I was sad that Ashton wasn't here to listen to this. I didn't knew why he was angry or mad at me. As a matter of fact Ashton wasn't speaking to anyone normally. He'd glare at somebody or not talk to them. Even if I knew that I haven't done anything to him, I have got to make up with him. Because he's my twin.

****************************

Natasha wanted to hang out with him the most. She wanted to talk to him. Be near him. Even if Natasha doesn't show it, she is a very observing girl. Every time when she goes to a new place she'd scan her around. And earlier the day when she and her brothers were playing with snow, she noticed Ashton looking down the window at her. But she decided not to show it.