Chapter one.

I hope this book finds you well...it's the first DDLB I've ever written so be nice 😣
Enjoy Killjoys
💀💀💀💀🖤💀💀💀💀
Frank's P.O.V

Man, life's tough when you're a little and EVERYONE knows it. Especially when you still have to go to school and your bullies pick on you for it. And if you're gay and like to cross dress. My alarm goes off and I sigh, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. I brush my teeth and put on smudgy eyeliner. I skip to my closet and pick out my pastel pink tights, a purple baggy sweatshirt, my black platforms, and try to find my black short skirt, but can't seem to find it. "Ughhh." I head downstairs to the kitchen where I know my Mama will be. "Mama, have you seen my black short skirt?"

"Uhm, which on honey?" She turns around from the coffee pot and hands me a piece of jam covered toast.

"The one with the tiny skull bow on the corner of it." I describe my favorite skirt, taking a bite of toast.

"Oh, yeah. I washed it last night. It should be in the dryer. Now go hurry and get ready, you have ten minutes til' I have to take you so I can make it to work on time." She informs.

"Okie! Thanks Mama." I smile, rushing out of the kitchen to go retrieve my skirt. Once I find it I put the outfit together, making sure to tuck the sweatshirt into the skirt, and smile at myself in the mirror.
(The outfit)