The Third Part

It looked like Oscar had sought Big Bird out! Ever since Big Bird's parents told him that he was in fact a half vampire (or a dhampire), he had feared being discovered by Oscar especially after Big Bird remembered the terrible secret of his past.

Abby Cadabby looked with concern at Big Bird, "What's wrong Big Bird?"

Big Bird did not wait to answer her. He turned on one of his new found vampire powers and listened to Oscar the Grouch's commands.
Oscar the Grouch was commanding his lackeys to search Big Bird out. After villain had harshly interrogated and tortured Oscar had discovered the truth behind Big Bird! And he told his henchmen that he had.
"I have discovered the secret behind Big Bird's percentage" Oscar told his henchmen.

His lackeys smiled wickedly and took their weapons and rushed into the shopping centre. They had no concern for any of the shops. Big Bird and Abby Cadabby and Bert faught like lions that were fighting among each other for the last scrap of meat and managed to defeat most of the henchmen.

But then Oscar the Grouch stepped forward and spoke: "I know your secret!" Then Bert said: "How do you know about Big Bird being a half vampire?" Oscar the Grouch laughed and said: "You just told me! But also I read it on Big Bird's Facebook!"

Big Bird gasped, he thought that he had posted it only for friends and not public! Big Bird had to be careful with his privacy settings because they keep changing all the time, but Oscar the Grouch did nothing but launching. Oscar the Grouch then said: "But that is not what I discovered!" "Oh no!" both Bert and Abby Cadabby gasped but Big Bird could only think of. They did not know the truth. That Big Bird was really raped by Oscar before Big Bird even knew of Oscar's name!