Prologue: Thieve Of Thieves

The darkness of Gotham, there are many villains. Villains like The Joker, Harley Quinn, but they are not important right now, Cat-Woman is. You see, Cat-Woman was stealing a mythical gem called the Time Stone. People were supposed to believe it was from another universe that had more heroes and more villains and all new reality...

No one really believed that.

But Cat-Woman, thinking the story is fake, stole it because it was probably valuable. She was caught in the act by Batman, who was there the whole time hiding in the shadows like a creep. They talked a little bit. "Even if the story is fake," Batman said. "I'm not taking any chances".

"You know that I know I can't defeat you alone," Cat-Woman replied. "So I didn't come alone". Red Hood smashes through the ceiling window and lands on the ground in a cool way. "Jason!" Batman said, confused and angry both at the same time.

Cat-Woman and Red Hood fight Batman for awhile. Eventually, Batman got tired and sat down. Though, legally, Red Hood is also a hero. So the only way he was gonna do this was if he got paid.

Red Hood grabs the gem and notices something weird. "Wait a second, I can push this part of the stone down" he says. And of course, like a curious guy,

He made the most terrible mistake anyone could.

He.

Pushed.

It.

Down.

After that it glows the brightest anything can shine and makes everything in Gotham, and everywhere else, go haywire! Colors changing, objects vibrating, and land crumbling! After it was all over, Batman, Red Hood, and Cat-Woman were knocked out, lying on the ground in this whole new multiverse.

This is where things get weird.