Not jealousy (just harmless selfishness)

Jin believed in soulmates. How could he not? He grew up watching people fall in love like it was the most natural thing in the world, like the falling part held nothing but the thrill of a jump and then comforting arms in the end. 
He held that idea close to him as his emotional support. He found solace in the fact that whatever mistake he might've made in the past, there was someone who could forgive them all, someone who would make him, who made small talk with international beauty icons on a weekly basis, absolutely breathless in awe.

Yet Jin was not in a position where he was allowed to be careless, to give his heart randomly until he found the rightful owner. There was always someone staring, someone filming, someone waiting to judge. So he kept to himself when it came to romance, saving his strikes so as to when the real deal came along, he didn't have a history to justify.

It wasn't love at first sight with you. It was a terrifyingly slow infatuation, where he had enough time to run away but not enough will. He was still afraid to call it love, knowing much better than to think you know someone through a screen, but it was hard to keep himself in check, hard to put his heart in the shame corner when it skipped a beat at your smile. 

He had to meet you, had to either break his heart or convince himself that you were all he had been waiting for. He was not going to risk leaving everything at the mercy of destiny. It was his soulmate, after all. He had to do some of the work.

And with Junsuu in the way, he surely had his work cut out for him.

He had no idea if the manager was protective of you or if he was just doing it out of spite, but there were national secrets being less well kept than your phone number. He had tried bribing the digits out of Junsuu and watched as every other member failed to get the much needed information. Yoongi's cooking didn't work, Taehyung's contemporary and very dramatic choreography performed by confused TXT members used to distract Junsuu while he tried to steal his phone didn't work and Jimin trying to exchange Yeontan for information just made his friend very, very angry

So they switched tactics. If being nice didn't work, being annoying might.
And work it did, he thought staring at your flushed face, although in a less than ideal way.

"Is the song over?" your friend asked when silence rang for too long, too heavy. She seemed unaffected by it all, a smile on her face and a teasing gleam in her eyes "Did we miss the show?"

"There wouldn't be a problem if you did" your cousin said "They perform it at least five times a day."

Jin heard Jungkook squeak behind him and in the back of his mind he was actually very impressed by the fact that the younger boy had yet to run away. 
"Well, as luck would have it, Y/N is here, boys." Junsu stood up, looking smug "You can ask for her number in person."

"You wanted my number?" you asked, your cheeks still bright red even though the boys you could see you fighting a smile.

"We... Hm." Jin started, voice cracking much to his despair "Well, hm, we..."
"Hi!" Taehyung helpfully added to the conversation, hiding behind his bangs when all eyes turned to him "Last time, when Kookie fell... You said you'd start with hi."

You finally stopped fighting that smile, letting it light up your whole face and it made Jin feel like he had been punched in the stomach with one of Namjoon's books "I did say that." you said, and your voice was light and soft just like your videos "It's so nice of you to remember."

"I remembered that too" mumbled Jungkook, pouting in the back when Taehyung beamed at your praise.
"Jungkook!" you turned to him suddenly "I hope you're feeling okay! You did hit your head pretty hard when we met..."

Jungkook flushed, embarrassed at his own clumsiness "I'm... Yes." 

"Yes?" 

"Yes, I'm good, I'm perfect, I-I mean not perfect, nobody is perfect, I guess, I'm..." I'm fighting the urge not to throw myself down the stairs again, that's how Jungkook would like to finish his sentence if he had any control over his mouth.