1.1

Dixie wipes the counter down as Mia leans against it doing her homework. A smile comes to her face as she hears the engine of the bright red truck that had been showing up for the past three weeks. She had to admit it to herself that she found the driver extremely attractive but would never admit it to anyone else. He is an interesting guy that's for sure, especially since everyone knows that the tuna sandwich is the worst thing to order from the diner.
"Hey, Mia. Your beach boy is here again," Dixie says as she ruffles her twin sister's hair. Mia glares at her sister before quickly fixing her hair. "He's ten minutes late." The blonde sits down at the counter as he smiles at the Toretto twins. He believes that Dixie is the most beautiful girl that he has ever seen but she hasn't given him the time of day since he started coming to the diner. Dixie nudges Mia, for her to take his order, causing her to roll her eyes.
"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asks as he lays a magazine on the counter.
"I don't know. How is it?" The guy asks causing Dixie and Mia to look at eachother and roll their eyes.
"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is," Dixie says with a smirk as she flips the towel onto her shoulder. "Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed because she doesn't know how to make tuna." The blonde smiles at her as Mia glares at the back of her head.
"I'll have the tuna," The blonde says as Dixie leans against the counter, causing the blonde to have a hard time trying not to check her out.
"No crust?" Dixie asks as she looks at the blonde with a raised eyebrow for confirmation.
"No crust," The blonde confirms with a small smile.
"Mia, tuna on white, no crust," Dixie says as she notices the magazine the blonde is looking at. Mia starts making the sandwich as Dixie notices her brother, Dom, get up before grabbing himself a beer. Dixie can't help but notice how the blonde watches her big brother, almost cop like. Dixie walks over to Mia who hands her the finished sandwich.
"Thank you," He says as Dixie sets the sandwich down before he goes to take a bite of the sandwich. Dixie quickly flips the page of the magazine to show a street racing car. They both look up at the sound of four engines coming their way. A small smile comes to Dixie's face as she sees that is is the team. They all get out of their cars before gathering around Vince's. Dixie watches as Vince is the first to see the blonde's truck, much to her dismay. After that, they all start walking inside with Vince taking a seat beside the blonde.
"What's up, guys?" Dixie says as she walks around the counter in hopes of distracting Vince from the blonde.
"How you doing, Dixie, Mia?" Jesse says as he and Leon walk over to the sunglasses rack causing Dixie to smile as she ruffles Jesse's hair as he passes her.
"How you living, girls?" Letty says as she pulls Dixie into a quick hug before she walks to where Dom is.
"He's beautiful," Jesse says as he looks through a pair of sunglasses causing Dixie to smile and shake her head.
"I like his haircut," Leon adds causing Dixie to roll her eyes in amusement before Mia nudges her which reveals the intense staring contest between the blonde and Vince, causing Dixie to sigh.

"Please, do something. He won't listen to me," Mia pleads with her sister.
"Fine, but you owe me," Dixie says through gritted teeth as she pulls her hair up into a ponytail. Dixie pulls her tank top down a little before pushing her boobs up to show a little cleavage. "Vince!" Dixie says as she walks over to them trying to break the staring battle between the two men. The blonde looks over at her which leaves Vince staring at him. "Vince!"
"What?" Vince says as he faces her before he smirks.
"Can I get you anything?" Dixie asks him, as she leans on the counter, in hopes that he won't do anything stupid.
"You look good," Vince tells her after looking her up and down causing her to roll her eyes. "You too Mia." Dixie takes notice of the slight glare the blonde gives Vince before he stands up.
"Thanks a lot, Mia, Dixie. See you tomorrow," The blonde says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.
"Sure," Mia says as she gives him a smile.
"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as the blonde walks away and Mia walks over to register to put the money away.
"V, don't do it," Dixie orders as she sees the fire in Vince's eyes.
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after the blonde.
"I like the tuna here," The blonde says causing Dixie to let out a snort before Mia elbows her.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the blonde.
"Yeah, well, I do," The blonde says before Vince slams him into his truck. The blonde quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.
"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as she rushes to the back where Dom is.
"I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there or I will!" Dixie yells before Dom slowly stands and they look to see the blonde repeatedly punching Vince.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sisters causing Dixie to roll her eyes.
"That's really funny," Dixie says sarcastically before hopping over the counter.
"Dom!" Letty says as they see the blonde take Vince to the ground with Dixie making her way towards them.
"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia. Dom pulls Dixie back, stopping her from interfering.
"Hey, man. He was in my face," The blonde says after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.
"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the blonde again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!" Leon tries grabbing onto Vince but he only knocks the chips out of Leon's hand.
"Get over there!" Dixie yells at him as she shoves him away. Letty, Dixie, and Leon quickly form a wall between Vince and the others.
"Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom orders and Jesse does as told. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"
"No, man," Brian answers him.
"Don't come around here again," Dom orders causing Dixie to frown before Dom turns to walk over to the rest of the team.
"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says causing Dixie to sigh because she knew this wouldn't end well.
"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.
"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him causing Dixie to cringe as she knew what was coming next.
"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside. Dixie pauses to look back at Brian one last time and their eyes meet before she goes back into the diner with hope that she would see him again.