3.1

Dixie rolls her eyes as she notices a party going on in the house. Of course the team was more interested in finding a hook up than wondering where she and Dom were.
"Take care," Brian calls as Dixie and Dom start making their way up to the house.
"He saved you, we could at least repay him with a beer," Dixie tells Dom with a shrug before he nods.
"Yo, Spilner," Dom calls causing the blonde to look at them. "You want a beer?"
"Sure," Brian says as Dixie disappears inside, knowing Mia would want to know about Brian being there.
"Hey, sis," Dixie says with a smirk as she leans in the doorway of her sister's room. "You're blonde is here."
"Shit!" Mia says quickly as she gets up, looking through her shirts.
"That one," Dixie says as Mia holds up a red shirt. Dixie pulls her sister's hair out of the bun it is in, letting it fall loose. "He won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Dom walks into the house but stops as he notices Vince playing guitar, Letty playing a video game, and Leon with a girl in his lap, all without a care in the world as to where he had been. Leon freezes as he sees Dom before Dom starts making his way over to Leon, causing Letty to look up at Dom.
"Yo, Dom. We were just about to go looking for you," Leon says quickly before Dom knocks his beer out of his hand. Dom starts making his way over to Vince.
"Where were you?" Dom asks Vince as he sets the guitar to the side.
"There were mass cops there. They came from every direction. That shit was orchestrated," Vince answers him.
"This your beer?" Dom asks as he grabs the beer in front of Vince.
"Yeah, that's my beer," Vince answers as Dom walks away.
"You alright?" Letty asks as Dom goes to pass her.
"Am I alright?" Dom asks sarcastically.
"It was just a question," Letty retorts as Vince notices Brian by the door.
"Yo, Dom. Why'd you bring the buster here?" Vince asks.
"Because the buster kept me out of handcuffs," Dom yells back causing Vince to shut up. "He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought me back."
"You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona," Dom says as he holds out some beers to Brian, who takes a beer. "That's Vince's so enjoy it." Vince gives Dom a 'really' look before they watch Brian clean the top of the bottle with his shirt then taking a drink.
"Hey, buddy. You got a bathroom?" Brian asks as Vince glares at them.
"Yeah, upstairs. First door on the right," Dom answers him. Brian disappears upstairs as Dom sits down. Dom and Letty head upstairs as Brian comes back down with Dom telling Brian that he owes him a 10 second car.

"I'll take care of Vince," Dixie tells Mia as they walk downstairs.
"Did you wipe the seat?" They hear Vince ask causing Dixie to roll her eyes.
"Jesus Christ! Would you cut this shit? Come on!" Mia says as she shoves Vince away from Brian. "Come on. Let's go get me a drink." Mia pulls Brian towards the kitchen while Dixie pulls Vince to the living room.
"So, what do you want?" Brian asks Mia as they walk into the kitchen, while glances back at Dixie, who smiles at Vince as he starts playing his guitar.
"Anything, as long as it's cold," Mia answers with a smile as she leans against a counter. "You know, Dom likes you. He usually doesn't like anybody."
"He's a complicated guy," Brian says as he walks over to her.
"Yeah? What about you?" Mia asks as he walks over to her and puts an arm behind her back causing her to smile at the closeness.
"I'm simpler," Brian answers her with a smile.
"You're a shitty liar," Mia tells him with a smirk.
"Well, I'll take that as a compliment," Brian says causing Mia to giggle.
"But there's a problem," Mia says with a smile.
"What's that?" Brian asks her as they stare into each other's eyes. Brian could only hope he hadn't been caught already. He hated that he had to pretend to like Mia but he knew it was his only way in.
"You need to get some sleep. And you definitely, definitely need a shower," Mia answers him with a smirk. "Come on. I'll take you home."