78

ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

"It's hotter than I thought it would be," Rome states as he and Tej look out at the water.
"Yeah, well, we are in the desert, so it would be hot," Tej retorts as he looks around the beach.
"Oh, no, I ain't talking about the weather," Rome says as Ramsey walks out of the water. "My, my, my."
"Now, that is a woman that's worth falling out a plane for," Tej says as they watch Ramsey grab a towel.
"Get out of there, man, I got dibs on that," Rome says with a shake of his head. "You've seen me looking at that."
"Did you just say 'dibs'?" Tej asks Rome. "What are you, in the fourth grade?"
"Man, can you just get out of there?" Rome asks him back.
"I mean, it's a free market," Tej tells him.
"What are you talking about? Get out of there," Rome argues with him.
"Rock, paper, scissors for her," Tej says as he holds up his fist.
"Are you guys for real right now?" Letty asks them as Rome holds his fist up as well before he wins.
"Look at you. You both look whupped already. You got stalker eyes," Nat teases before Letty and Brian let out a laugh while Dom stands up with a smile on his face.
"I tried to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago," A man says as he walks up to them. "Her knee, my balls. Trust me, you don't wanna do that." Ramsey starts walking over to them. "Hey! Ramsey!"
"Hello, Safar," Ramsey says before they hug.
"I see you make some new friends," Safar says as he looks at everyone.
"Yeah, some short-tempered new friends," Ramsey says in agreement. "I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?"
"Oh, good. You will be pleased to know I sold it," Safar answers her.
"You sold it?" Ramsey asks him in disbelief.
"You hear that?" Nat asks Dom, who turns to face them.
"I asked you to take care of it," Ramsey tells Safar. "Why on Earth would you sell it?"
"We're gonna need it back," Dom says as he walks over to Ramsey and Safar.
"Impossible," Safar tells him.
"Safar, I stashed something inside it. It's important," Ramsey explains to him.
"Okay, okay," Safar tries to calm her down. "Uh, good news. It is safe."
"And the bad news?" Ramsey asks with a sigh.
"It is very safe," Safar answers her, before leading them to where they can see three tall buildings. "I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there. Trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to use it for his supercar."
"Now, see, this? This, I like," Rome says with a smile. "Billionaire, supercar..."
"What makes it so super?" Letty asks.
"242 miles per hour, top speed," Safar answers her. "And it's bulletproof."
"242..." Rome says as he looks at Safar excitedly. "Am I the only one aroused right now? It's, like, you know what I'm saying?" No one laughs or smiles with Rome. "Whatever."
"Where does he keep it?" Dom asks Safar.
"In his penthouse. Tower number one," Safar answers as he points to the tower.
"Now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?" Tej asks.
"He's a billionaire, my friend," Safar answers him with a smirk. "He can do whatever he wants. Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year. The prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon."
"So you can get us up there, right?" Brian asks Safar.
"Sure," Safar answers him. "But, uh, not dressed like that."

The next afternoon the team heads to the party dressed in tuxes and gowns

The next afternoon the team heads to the party dressed in tuxes and gowns. Nat and Dom enter an elevator to go up to the party. Nat takes a deep breath as she adjusts her dress, feeling completely out of her element. She looks over to find Dom smiling at her.
"What?" Nat asks him with a smile. "Is something wrong?"
"There's a billion things wrong," Dom answers her as he stands in front of her. "But not in this moment."
"You look handsome," Nat says as she feels a blush come to her cheeks before she buttons the top button on Dom's shirt.
"I feel awkward," Dom tells her causing her to laugh.
"You and me both," Nat says in agreement.
"Just seeing you dressed like this just reminds me of something," Dom tells her causing her to smile.
"Of what?" Nat asks him curiously, even though she knows what he is talking about.
"Old times," Dom answers her as he gently grabs her hand.
"Dom, I'm...," Nat starts to tell him the truth. The elevator dings causing Dom to let go of her hand.
"You okay?" Dom asks her as she frowns.
"Yeah, fine," Nat answers him with a smile, hiding her frown.
"Showtime," Dom says before he walks out of the elevator. Nat exits the elevator a few seconds later before walking in the opposite direction.

 Nat exits the elevator a few seconds later before walking in the opposite direction