10

The next day Natalie pulls up at the gate to race wars behind the team

"How's it going, bro?" Natalie asks the guy at the gate.
"Welcome to Race Wars," The guy tells Natalie as he hands her a bracelet.
"Great. Thanks a lot," Natalie says before getting in line to race. Someone writes 424 on her back mirror as she is waiting in line. She is the next up to race so she starts checking on everything in her car.
"Baby. Hey, baby," The guy she is racing says. "You should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face."
"Put your money where your mouth is," Natalie tells him.
"I'll race you for that sweet little ass," The guy says causing her to roll her eyes.
"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard? You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here. Right now. What's it gonna be?" Natalie says before showing the money.
"You got it," The guy says as he shows his own money.
"Another one bites the dust," Natalie says to herself as they pull up to the starting line. Natalie looks at the guy to find him making kissy faces at her. She rolls her eyes and gets ready to go. They are side by side as they take off. About half way through she hits her NOS. "See ya." Natalie collects her money before going over to where the team is.
"There's my girl!" Dom says as she walks over and shows the money. Dom picks her up before kissing her.
"Nice job," Letty tells her as they hug.
"You too, girl," Natalie says seeing as Letty had won her race as well.
"Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems," Leon says as he runs over.
"What?" Dom asks.
"Jesse," Leon answers him and points to the Jetta.
"Where's Jesse going?" Dom asks as he wraps an arm around Nat's waist.
"He just raced Tran for slips," Leon answers him.
"Oh, shit," Dom says before Tran drives over to them.
"Where's he going?" Tran asks as he gets out of the car.
"He went to the car wash," Dom lies.
"Whatever. Go fetch my car," Tran orders.
"Go fetch your car? We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that," Dom tells him before walking back over to the others.
"Toretto! SWAT came into my house disrespected my whole family, because somebody narked me out," Tran yells as Tran's guys start walking over.
"And you know what? It was you!" Dom punches Tran into the face sending him to the ground and then keeps punching him. Leon pushes some of Tran's guys back while Natalie punches Lance in the face sending him to the ground. Vince goes to help the security guard get Dom off of Tran.
"Get off of him, man. Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Vince yells as he pulls Dom off of Tran.
"I never narked on nobody! I never narked on nobody!" Dom yells as Vince pulls him away before Letty and Nat follow them to the trailer.