Introduction

- COMING SUMMER 2015 - (Expect Teaser in mid-March)

Hi! Welcome to the new version of The Long Way Down. I sincerely hope it's better than the first and that you enjoy it. I have thoroughly enjoyed shredding version number one and rebuilding it. Hopefully the result is worth it!

Damien doesn't know who he is.

At least, he doesn't think he does.

When he wakes up on a beach with no recollection of when he got there, covered in scars and horribly confused, the last thing he needs to hear is that he isn't even human anymore.

With the help of the inhabitants of St Martin's Rehab Centre for Supernaturals, and the clues provided by his mother and one photo album, he sets about trying to regain the memories he lost and unravel the mystery of the man he once loved. As his past starts to return to him and he realises the scale of his loss, the pieces of a gruesome puzzle start to fit together.

Something dangerous is lurking in the shadows, and it might just be after him.

This book contains mild sexual references and handles themes such as depression which some users may find uncomfortable.

Also, many of my characters are part of the LGBTQ+ community. If you are discouraged by this or tempted to speak negatively about it, please do not read on.

Any and all feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed! This is a second draft and I'm looking to edit further in future.

Wattpad is the only site where I currently post my works. If you find this book on any other site or under any other name than this account it is stolen and I would be very grateful if you would let me know. If you are currently reading this anywhere other than the official Wattpad site it is an illegal copy and you may be at risk of malware and viruses.

 If you are currently reading this anywhere other than the official Wattpad site it is an illegal copy and you may be at risk of malware and viruses