12 - RIP Mr. Pigeon 2021

A/N: *Loki voice* Surprise...

I'm not dead people! I mean.... maybe I am? idk 🤷‍♀️ But I've got another chapter for you all. PLUS, I have three winners of my CH3 Challenge!! I'll tag them at the end!!!!!! (Surprised I updated? Me too) And uh... 5,000+ words so don't expect perfect grammer. Now... read away!

Alex POV:

       It was a good few days after the whole prank scenario, and me and everyone were at camp. Well, everyone except Sam. She said she was going to take today to look around the camp a little more, and maybe go visit the city. She said she had a older cousin who moved out here a few years ago, and was going to go and try to go see them.

       But anyways, We were waiting for this scrawny elfish looking boy to come and meet us at the lake. He was gonna show us something, a uh dragon I believe? Apparently he build it or something. I don't know. I don't really care much for dragons. I get all the excitement I need from being dead.

       "HEY! HEEEEY!" I suddenly hear and look behind me. I don't see anybody, so I turn to look out over the water in front of us. Still no one. Then all of a sudden a shadow falls over us and I look up to see a medal dragon ascending from the sky. Huh, its smaller then I thought it would have been. As it lands, Magnus and TJ run over towards it. But the rest of us stay were we are, watching them jump up and down like the little kids they are at heart. Slowly, as the dragon landed and the rider got off, I walked over. This short curly brown-haired kid with a devilish smile started walking over to us, meanwhile his dragon was making weird noises. To which he just nodded.

      "Yeah, yes buddy your gonna half to carry all of them- what? no you can't hold some of them in your mouth! Thats unsanitary! We'd need to at least clean your teeth first." He said, and I first I thought he was talking to himself. But then I realized that he was talking to the dragon. I've seen weirder- MUCH weirder. Don't ask.

       Around 5 minuets later I'm watching some thing come out of the dragons back. It almost looks like bleacher seats, but more raised up and two by two. Carefully we all get on the seats, and strap in. Because there were seatbelts. Thats a nice change. Not a second later, we took off and, even though he'll deny it, Magnus screamed like a little girl. I just laughed. This is so fun! I could feel the wind on my face, and it just felt so good. I could have fallen asleep there, if not for the sudden jerk. All of a sudden this dragon, - Festus I think, - came to a hult. We all jerked backwards and then we were just hovering in midair.

       "Hold on guys, I need to pick a few people up. Percabeth from Sally's." Leo told us, and he looked around for a second before he pulled up on Festus's horns and pushed strait down again. We started nose diving towards an apartment complex. Blitz, and Magnus started screaming, while me and TJ started laughing. This is amazing! I put my hands up like I would on a rollercoaster and we stopped just above the roof. Festus's body coming to a clean hault. Then this Leo guy grabs his phone and starts to text someone. I deside to do the same.

__The Dead Squad__

Clay Master:

Hey guysssss

Plum, Witch, Nat

Purple Plum:

Hi? Whats up?

Clay Master:

I JUST RODE THE MOST INSAIN ROLLERCOASTER IN THE WORLD