4 - Plums

Peter POV:

       After I said bye to The Dead Squad, I looked up to find the TV paused and Nat and Wanda staring at me. 

       "What?" I asked, a little scared. But I didn't show it.

"Who've you been texting for the past eight minuets?" Nat questioned, jumping strait to the point. And I didn't know how to respond. 

"uhh... just some friends?" I said back, thought it sounded more like a question. 

"Peter," Nat warned. 

"Um..." I scratched the back of my neck. 

"Don't lie to us." She said sternly and I looked out the window. 

"Its uh, just a group chat." I said, redirecting my gaze back to Nat's emotionless glare. 

"Whose in this group chat?" Wanda asked. 

"Uh, Mango and uh, C-Clay?" I said. 

"Mango and Clay?" Nat asked. "One, Mangos a strange name for someone to name their child, but not that I'm judging. And two, I know for a fact you don't have any friends named Mango and Clay." Nat summed up and crossed her arms. Wanda moved to sit with her legs crossed on the couch she was sitting on, and raised one eyebrow. 

       "I could always read your mind you know." She said, and I looked at her with a 'you wouldn't dare' look. 

"I-" I started to say. Should I tell them? "Iwastextingawrongnumber." I say fast.

"What was that?" Nat asked, putting a hand to her ear. 

"I was texting a wrong number." I say again. 

"Peter," Nat said in a motherly voice. "You-" 

"LET ME SEE!" Wanda said, moving to sit next to me. 

"Wanda!" Nat exclaimed, though she laughed a bit. 

"What?!" Wanda exclaimed. "this could get interesting!" Nat just rolled her eyes. 

"Ok, move over." She said, and sat down on the other side of me. "So? Mango and Clay?"

"Oh, Mango Cheese. He's the one who texted me. And M and C are his initials. He added his friend Clay Master. Thats they name s-" I paused to think. "...she chose."

"What do they call you" Wanda asked. 

"Uhm.... heh... They call me..." I paused again. "Purple... Plum." Wanda and Nat burst out laughing, while I just sat there uncomfortable. but then Bucky then walked they fell onto the floor, with  intence laughter. They both kept gasping for air, and Bucky looked scared. he looked at me, then the two "adults" on the floor, and spun on his heels out of the room. 

***

This ones short

But I'll have some longer ones soon!