/ yes I chose than picture because everything is coming together😂/

**THIS IS JUST MAINLY EXTRAS/AUTHOR NOTES**

༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Unlike the version before this, Jasper had an ex-wife along with a daughter than passed away early in age. He also had parents along with a brother that did not accept him for who he was. He no longer has any of this in his story now.

On the top of his parents and brother, he is now an orphan in this version of himself. Jasper was never adopted nor does he know who is biological parents are. I would tell you who they are now but that would ruin the surprise now wouldn't it? (One of his lover's admin knows if she remembers 😂)

Next up we have the ex-wife and daughter. I've decided not to keep this element in this new version of him due to it simply no longer making sense in his timeline. But don't worry you angsters, he has relationship PTSD from abusive boyfriends in high school and early years of his deployment as a Navy Seal. Yes yes, Jasper is still a AWALL Navy Seal in this version. The difference in why he is AWALL will be revealed later on in more detail.

Also a few diagnosis he has in this version are severe PTSD, anxiety, and depression. He also happens to be colorblind in his right eye— so he can see perfectly fine but he cannot see in color in that eye so if he messes up with colors give him a minute because he can often confuse himself since he is not colorblind in both eyes, just the one. He is now a sober man who used abuse the source (I will spare you by saying what source but if you'd like to know I will gladly tell you in the pms). TIGGER WARNING: he also used to be a heavy alcoholic but is now one year sober. He no longer drinks so please be weary of that when rping with him now. He is a smoker but is slowly quitting. Lastly, he has, I'd say a medium case of OCD. I will go into more detail with this at a later time.

Let's move on to his sexuality and preference. As said before he is gay, no other. I'm saying let's get into the dominant, submissive, top, bottom. He is naturally a dominant before but as his current lovers know, he becomes submissive really quickly. I will say this— he is a bottom. There is no question above it. Is there two relationships he has right now that is a top? Yes but that is because I was asked and considering the relation, it made sense. If you are to ask Jasper like asking the oc himself he would tell you he is MUCH more comfortable being the bottom but if he feels that it is natural, necessary or even asked nicely he will top for his partner. But he rather not. That's all I have to say on that topic so if it wasn't clear— BOTTOM BUT WILL RARELY TOP AK THE TWO RELATIONSHIPS HE TOPS IN. I'm better at voicing/playing/writing as a bottom so I beg of you if it is possible, let the man bottom.

THATS ALL FOLKS