You were Beautiful

*Thank you for voting it means a lot*

~

Breaking out of his thoughts he heard cute and light snores coming from the boy on his lap. 

I thought you weren't sleepy. Cute. Minho thought laughing to himself a little.

Minho just stayed there staring and admiring the youngers face. The other looked so peaceful. Seeing Hyunjin's face this close he can see clearly the mole under the younger's eye he loves so much. His full plump lips. His nose sharp. Little strands of hair falling on the youngers face. The other was perfect.

"Hyung" Snapping him out of it he heard Felix's quiet voice  calling him.

"Yeah?" 

"Seungmin and I.N wants to meet us on Tuesday. I just wanted to let you know."

"Sure, I'll let Hyunjin know once he wakes up."

"Thanks" Felix said before leaving the other 2 alone.

~

Hyunjin woke up he was now on his room. I must've fallen asleep. Hyunjin left his room to go to the living room there he saw Minho.

"Hyung" Hyunjin called out while lazily slopping on Minho's side resting his head on the elder's shoulder. Minho then wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's shoulder pulling him closer.

"You hungry? Felix went out to get us food." Hyunjin just hummed snuggling closer to the older liking the elder's comfort and warmth while he closes his eyes once again still a little bit sleepy.

"You said you weren't sleepy but you just slept on me." Minho said chuckling, teasing the other.

"Not my fault you were warm" Hyunjin mumbled. Minho turned to look at Hyunjin's face seeing the other with his eyes closed looking so fluffy. Don't say words like that hyun I already fell for you I might just fall harder. Then the doorbell rang breaking Minho from his thoughts.

"Hyunnie I think Lix is here already" Minho said trying to get up to open the door.

"Lix has the keys hyung stay here" Hyunjin said still half asleep. Pulling the older back snuggling him like he was a teddy bear. Minho was never fond of skinship especially cuddles but this was Hyunjin. With Hyunjin he loves doing it.

The 2 heard the door open but it seemed like it wasn't only Lix that came. Hyunjin heard that familiar chuckle tensing in Minho's hold and that didn't go unnoticed by the elder.

"Hyung! Jin! I got the food here and I'm with my friends." Felix shouted while still removing his shoes.

As Felix and his friends came to the living room they saw Minho and Hyunjin still cuddling.

"Hyunjin is still sleeping Lix I'll bring him to his room." A lie Hyunjin was already awake but Hyunjin was the one who asked him too. The younger told him that he still wasn't ready to face the other. Even if they ended in good terms Hyunjin still wasn't ready to face his ex. The one he still loves Bang Chan.

"Ohhh he must've been tired from the flight." Felix said. Minho just nodded his head to Lix and bowed his head to the guests to show respect since he can't bow properly with him carrying Hyunjin in his arms. Minho walked away as the air in the room became tense everyone knew, everyone except Felix.

~

Chan just watch the guy and Hyunjin's silhouette slowly disappearing the clench in his chest starting to hurt. Feeling once more suffocated. It was the same man he saw Hyunjin with on the cafe. His world crashing down right infront of his eyes. Even so he composed himself pretending as if he's not near from breaking down. After all the purpose on meeting Hyunjin was to fix them even if it was only their friendship. He'll be contented with what Hyunjin can give him even if it hurt. This time just like he swore He'll love Hyunjin without expexcting anything in return. 

He saw the worried looks his friends sent him but he just forced the best smile he can give. He didn't want to ruin this especially since Changbin and Felix will spend time together for the first time in a while. Hyunjin was still beautiful than ever. Glad he's doing well. Chan said to himself even if he was hurting he felt happy for Hyunjin. Happy that he was fine.

*Do you guys want this to be interactive? because I'm very indecisive so it would be easier to just go with your choices (I have various plots for the story)*