chater 1

One day Hu tao was looking for paimon to crush her face into a wall. As she was looking for her she fell on someones shit. It smelled like horse shit. "OMG WHOS NASTY ASS FUCKING HORSE SHIT IS THIS?!?!?!" Hu tao exclaimed. Jungle pussy looked at hu tao with a very worried look "I am terribly not sorry i hope u enjoy my smelly shit". Hu tao was ANGRY GRRRR. Hu tao grabbed jungle pussy by the hair and started screaming swear words at her at the top of her lungs. JUNGLE PUSSY: "I AM VERY SORRY PLES DOT TELL ME BOYFRED LUIS PLES". Jungle pussy started crying and everyone saw her and started laughing. LUis the hobo came out and saiy "GET THE FUCK OFF MY GORL U STUPIED BOTCH". Hu tao was even more angry. SHe starts to reach for something and gets 17 ak47s! everyone has a shocked look and starts screaming and doing the macarena. very loud pow pow noises start forming. jungle pussy was out of sigh with luis the hobo back to the jungle. hu tao gets pretzel bites and stattsrtrs twerking. hu tao: "ugh i fucking hate that bitch one day imma beat her ass wit a metal bat ughh what the ufckk>!!>!>>!>!>!". she was angry.........BUT THEN...PAIMON APPEARED :SCREAM:. hu tao: PAIMON OMG I HAVE BEEN LOKING FROR U!!!!! paimon:hello sussy bahka. hu tao: thats it. HU TAO SNAPPED. hu tao grabbed paimon by the head and smashed her right to the ground. blood splattered EVERYWHERE. u could hear whining only for a few seconds until she died rip broecken :pensive:. hu tao ate her pretzel bites and started doing the macerena. venti meets jungle pussy and dies. hu tao was tired of that jungle pussy bitch. hu tao: ZTHATS IT I FACKING HATE HER UGHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK>!>!!?!?! SHES SO FUCKING SIMILAR TO A GOD DAMN BEAVER BUT A HORSE SO WHAT THE FUCK LOLLOL! hu tao was on her way to find jungle pussy and give her a "friendly talk". hu tao dropped her pretzel bites. thats when evil struck. MINIONS APPEARED EVERYWHERE. THEY ALL STARTED HAVING SEX WITH BANANAS. but no need to fear because sonic and sans came and they murdered the minions and minions die loolol. juju on that beat started playing and hu tao started juju on beating. em spawened into the server. em: OH EM GEE HU TAO SONIC AND SANS??!?!!? :SCREAM:. em:wow u guys r sooooooo hot like omg have u seen jungle pussy i was getting ready to abduct her and murder her! hu tao was very proud and they all went to go find jungle pussy and luis hobo. they find luis hobo and jungle pussy horse girl. jungle psussy: OH EM GEE UR GANA MAKE ME CUM SOTP. hu tao: what the fuck no one wants ur nasty horse shit u twat ass whore. jungle pussy and hobo luis start crying like 3 yrear olds. hu tao laughs her ass off. hu taos ass goes proof. hu tao: aw shit my ass is gone :(. jungle pussy giggles like a disabled hippo. hu tao: ew beaver bitch shut the fuck up u make me gag on air. luis: gag on this dick shawtyy. hu tao gets ANOTHER ak47 and kills luis. pjungle pussy starts screaming and cryung.