Chapter 10

Marinette pov:

"Adrien! No!"

"Adrien Yes!" He leaned in

"Please just once, please" He pouted as I sighed.

"Stop pouting like that" I pouted as he tried to control his smirk.

"It doesn't seem to be working, how about this" He pecked my cheeks.

"Is it working.." He grinned as I gulped.

"Yes daddy" I whispered and quickly ran out of his office.

"We'll continue this convo properly at lunch" He yelled after me as I closed the door.

Adrien is not what I expected. He's a whole package and extremely moody. He can go from 0 to 100 and 100 to 0 real quick.

He's not demanding yet demanding, he's not obeying yet obeying.

I walked for some coffee before starting my pile of work. Taking 2 days leave to move out of my parents and moving in and all increased my workload.

"Hello Melissa" I greeted the pretty girl from designing department.

"Too much workload " She gave me a smile.

"You can't even imagine, it's never ending" I complained

"I have a small favour, can you please please get Mr. Agreste approval on this"

"You are waiting for me, aren't you bratty" I flipped the pages as she grinned.

"There's a cold war between Monsieur Gabriel and Monsieur Adrien so it's been hectic for poor employees like us" She seemed annoyed.

"How come I haven't heard it and I'm Mr. Agreste's assistant"

"It happened when you took 2 days off" She whispered like she's telling some military secret.

"Ms.Tsurugi came"

"You mean kagami tsurugi" I can feel weird knots.

"The same japanese beauty, apparently it seems like Mr.Agreste dated her in his high school so the old man Agreste wanted them to get married but guess what Monsieur Adrien refused and he straight up yelled that he's gay so he don't want to marry, And Monsieur Gabriel got angry and threatened everyone if this gets out to the ears of media he'd destroy whoever it is"

"And you are gossiping" I whispered back

"Hey I'm just sharing the news to someone who's clueless, What a waste of that striking beauty and inheritance, How come all the gay guys are hot and cute and so sexy" She exclaimed.

But how come adrien hadn't once told me about this.

Does he don't want me to know

Why is he keeping secrets

I'm frustrated... no scratch that I'm freaking angry

"Oh yeah I should get going before the tyrant of my department starts yelling, see ya" She flew away just like that as I made my way to my office.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you gay" I asked.

He choked on his food and look at me.

"If you want, I can go gay for you though I'd miss those boobs" He told as I huffed.

"Then why did you yelled for everyone to hear that you are a gay"

"You've heard, well I can't tell my father I'm married, now can I"

"Well...you should've accepted your marriage proposal, I mean you'd make a great pair and she's a capable business women..." I ranted as he stopped me.

"Are you trying to sell me off and marry other men"

"Gosh no! !"

"Marinette my father is not what you think, yes he's a capable and a brilliant designer but he's controlling, even gossiping about me being 'gay' is forbidden, think how he'll react if he knows I married someone without his permission, he'd probably ship you to antartica" He continued.

"Then...our marriage is going to be hidden forever because of the fear of me getting shipped to antartica"

"Not forever but until I start my own business and until I'm capable of supporting us and revolting against my father, so maybe... a year or two"

"But... why are you doing all these, I mean you loved kagami and she's your first love so what's the problem, and marrying kagami means you can develop in your career too" I may seem like a dumb bitch trying to convince my husband to marry another women but the insecurity is for real.

"Actually ladybug was my first love, it was hopeless, I actually tried to love kagami in order to overcome ladybug but to be honest I never felt the passion with kagami and then you appeared reviving the passion that I once felt with ladybug, the only difference is I had a small hope that you'd love me back and surprisingly you did" he chuckled.

How can he be so cool! !

I'm freaking out! ! !

"Are you alright" He waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"Y-Yeahhh" I squealed as he chuckled.

"Then how about rewarding me" he smirked as my eyes went wide.

"A punishment for hiding it from me, so no reward" I smirked back.

"Then punish me, what are you gonna do, tie me up or some other, I'm upto trying new things" He pulled me onto his lap while his hands went inside my skirt.

Someone tell him not to be so blunt, it's giving me weird knots, butterflies and a heart attack with how fast he's making it beat in a single day.

"It's still afternoon and we're in your office" I whispered as his hands went further in.

"But I couldn't ignore my wife's sticky situation under there, now can I princess" he rubbed as electricity passed through my whole body.

What's wrong with me!? I almost swapped his face with chat....

"Am I interrupting" We heard a voice.

sHiT! ! !