Chapter 11|| Feminist

⚠️ Warning : (This chapter might contain themes or words which might be triggering for some readers

⚠️ Warning : (This chapter might contain themes or words which might be triggering for some readers. Please read with caution.) ⚠️

( A/n : Please turn on dark mode to experience the chapter even better. Play the above music to enjoy the vibes.)

" Young master, are you alright?"

Jimin opened his eyes. He was on his bed. His eyes met a concerned Nancy and a few other whispering servants. He nodded and tried to sit. He wasn't feeling well. The  blood from the statue and the female voice was stuck in his head. He felt restless and glanced at the table for water.

Seeing Jimin reaching out for the water , Nancy took the glass and helped him drink it.

" What happened to you? I heard a loud noise and found that you have blacked out in the hall. I was really worried!"

" Nothing." He lied.

Random thoughts struck him. Was he still the target of the corpse and at risk? He didn't know what to do. He felt his hands go numb. The thought of being at risk gave him goosebumps. He adjusted the blanket and wrapped it around him. He felt unusually cold. Gesturing the servants to go out , he closed his eyes again.

" Ah...." He groaned as he felt his head throbbing.

He looked outside the window. The trees was shedding their leaves since it was Autumn. The weather was cooler and people wore warm clothes to avoid catching a cold during this season change. His eyes landed on a familiar female figure standing under the maple tree with a fancy umbrella.

Clad in all black again Miranda waved her hand at his direction fancily.

" What the -" Jimin exclaimed forgetting about everything." What is she doing here?"

Jimin made his way towards the exit gate of his house. He wanted to talk to her. She said that she dealt with supernatural activities. Would she be able to help him out? He didn't want to leave this place. He wanted to enjoy life like a normal guy. How long was he going to run away from everything? 

He sprinted towards the maple tree. Miranda looked at him a little surprised since he was running really fast towards her.

" Hello Mister Park Jimin ! Nice to meet you again !" beamed Miranda putting on a smile on her perfectly curved lips towards the panting young man.

" Help me out -" He began.

" With that corpse?" She asked lighting a cigarette.

" How do you know -"

" Pst.... You are doing that again. I am in this field remember? Your father is infamous for bringing that thing to home. I think it's ridiculous to be honest . Don't get me wrong."

" I know. I can't help but agree with you." sighed Jimin and took a seat on the nearby bench. His legs were giving up. An unexpected tiredness took over him.

" Are you fine? I don't think so..."

Miranda sat down beside him and put her hand on his forehead.

" You are burning up!"

" What are you -" Jimin cried surprised at the sudden physical intimacy. Miranda leaned towards him and stared deeply into his eyes.

" Did you have any disturbing vision?" She asked interrupting him.

" I did! How did you-"

" Good heavens. How many times are you going to ask me " How did you know"? For the last time I am saying remember I am in the field of supernatural things. "

" Okay...." mumbled Jimin and tried to process it for the first time.

" It's Saia. You need to get rid of her. I don't think she will leave you. You are her groom after all. "

" What should I do?" He asked worried. He didn't want to get into this mess again. " Should I just leave the country again ?"

" No. That's not the solution at all. You need to end her existence forever. She will go to you no matter where you live. "

" How do I do that?"

" Should I butt into this?"

" I can't do that myself.... And you are honestly the only one I can rely upon."

" I get it. I should get to work now. "

Miranda got up and dusted her dress. The dried maple leaves fell on the ground. She threw away her burnt cigarette and stretched a little.

" I will do my best to get you out of this situation as soon as possible Mister Park Jimin. "

A/n : Yo hoomans! I am back again after lazing around

A/n : Yo hoomans! I am back again after lazing around. There are so many things going on right now! Butter is releasing on May 21st and they are coming as guests in the F. R. I. E. N. D. S reunion on 27th! Then there's me who's going to count then as my birthday gift. I remember that they released B.E  on 20th November which was my anniversary with them. Now don't forget to vote , comment and share this book!

I hope you are listening to the music videos I find for you guys. They are so brilliant ! 🌁🌊