chpater17.

Ashae pov~
We all got in my dads black Escalade, my daddy drove witch meant my momma in the passenger seat, Aj sitting behind her, Alexis in the middle with her car seat, then me behind my daddy.

My mom had decided to take us to the apple orchard since it was still open, so we could go on the hayride and pick some apples, so my daddy just drove.

When we pulled up, we all got out the car, i got Lexi out her seat and got her out the car, i grabbed my black Monclear coat since it was windy.

We walked into the field and i spotted Bagg, i was gonna walk over there at first but for one, i came with my family and second, why is he even here?

"You ok baby?" my daddy asked looking down at me

"yeah" i said with a grin

I kept staring at him until i seen him pick a up a little girl, at first i thought that could've been his little sister, but a lady came walking up on him giving him a kiss... i hurried up and looked away before he seen us.

We picked apples and went on the hayride and just enjoyed our time together, i enjoyed it, we usually don't do this, but i just kept thinking about Bagg, how he just kissed me now he with a girl and his daughter.

As we was leaving we saw Bagg leaving, he looked at me and hurried and turned his head.

"AYE BAGG" Aj yelled across the parking lot, i hit him in his arm because he's clearly busy.

Bagg looked over at us and threw up gang signs, i didn't look at him, i just got in the car.

my daddy drove home, i was scrolling on my phone then Bagg texted me

Bagg💰
aye shorty look, i can explain.

Ashae🥰
its fine Mario, you don't have to explain anything, we aren't even together.

Bagg💰
ima pick you up tomorrow be ready

Ashae🥰
i'm not going anywhere with you, please enjoy daddy duties.

Bagg💰
man why you actin like that... I like you A, fr lemme get this situation together.

I didn't even text back, i couldn't be with Bagg if he was already in a relationship and i respected that... i just looked out the window on the rest of the way home.

when we got home Aaron took Lexi upstairs in her room because she fell asleep, my daddy took the apples in the house, and my mom went to go finish dinner, i went up in my room, laid down and got on instagram

like by Wellknown.A and 6,857 others
@Lani.bandzz blrrrddd
Ashaemonae._ your so cute come over😏
citystar.J blood 🩸

my momma called us down for dinner, we said our prayers ate and went to bed.

__________
who y'all think Ashae should be with? Bagg or Lani?