CHAPTER 5

Not edited, so there might be some mistakes

Lisa was embarrassed but at the same time she was fascinated at seeing the handsome face of Jungkook.

Jungkook heard his name being called by the nurses, so he quickly put on a white shirt and didn't mind buttoning up the button and pulled Lisa inside the large wardrobe of him and pinned her to the wall.

Lisa stared at the abs of Jungkook which was clearly on her view, she looked up just to see Jungkook glaring at her.

Till this time she didn't notice the close proximity between them, it was really really close, she could feel his hot breath hit on her face, but he didn't care as he was just glaring at her with his dark eyes.

As soon as the voice disappeared he took out of her closet and pushed her out of his chamber.

“Get, the hell out of here”

***

On the other hand with Eunwoo

“Eunwoo, Lisa and you have been photographed together, I was trying to keep the news down, but Lisa is popular and I think it's sad that we missed the chance” Eunwoo's manager said to him.

“Maybe you can act as a couple. What do you think? In this way many fans of Lisa will be your fans too” he added.

Eunwoo heaved a sigh and then spoke, “I'll be popular but she'll be attacked by my fans. I think she won't agree with that”

His manager clicked his tongue and spoke, “Aa, you haven't even spoke to her, how can you know she won't agree with that”

Eunwoo poked his cheek and spoke, “No, I said NO”

The manager leaned on the sofa and removed his glasses.

“But it's company's decision, even if you don't agree with it, you have to cooperate” his manager spoke.

“So why did you even asked me, if it wasn't based upon my decision”
Eunwoo asked angrily.

“Eunwoo, you should understand,Out there.. you are not you're own boss” his manager said.

“Anything..but this, I don't want to do as the company says, If I cause any loss. I'll pay” he said.

“You'll pay, How, think about the training cost, You are working for your company to pay off your debts..... Eunwoo don't be childish and capricious, I have put my word  out and now it all depends on you”
His manager said.

***

Inside Jungkook's house

“Hobi hyung”

Jungkook muttered and went towards his elder brother who was sitting on a chair trying to get up.

“Why are you here”

He said helping Hoseok to stand up with the help of his stick and sit down on the sofa.

“Anyways, how's your business”

Jungkook asked and sat infront of Hoseok.

“My business is well, but I have to care about other things too” Hoseok replied.

Jungkook stood up from his seat and went inside the kitchen and bought a glass of cold water to Hoseok.

“Here, have a drink”

Hoseok accepted the drink and drank it slowly.

“You know what Kook, life is like a chess game, every step is important. If you have planned well. Just do it”
Hoseok said in a soft tone.